NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been thinking this for awhile as to why he has not been given a chance. Wasnt he doing pretty good with the Jags as HC?

Those Jags teams were really tough. They always fell short, but gave the top teams fits. Gameplanned well. He should get another opportunity.

Last edited:
mean.gif

zona should of traded for a qb even while winning as insurance as the season went with all the qb issues and injuries.

You'd think they'd give Logan a shot at this point but Lindley is still in there receiving punishment :lol:

Last edited:
On some real ****....I don't think Ryan Lindley will be employed by an NFL team next season. Guy is BAD. This isn't like watching Sanchez or somebody throw bad picks, this guy legitimately just ******* sucks at football.

And he still started over Logan Thomas, so that goes to show just how bad Logan Thomas is at the same damn time.

And what is this "genius" Bruce Arians doing just sitting on his hands not calling timeouts to save a little time and give his team at least a shot. I mean they more than likely aren't going to come back but you owe it to your team to at least give them a chance.

Last edited:
On some real ****....I don't think Ryan Lindley will be employed by an NFL team next season. Guy is BAD. This isn't like watching Sanchez or somebody throw bad picks, this guy legitimately just ******* sucks at football.

And he still started over Logan Thomas, so that goes to show just how bad Logan Thomas is at the same damn time.

Arians should of chilled with all the talk that they could still win in the playoffs with these QBs.. This is just embarrassing man.

Lindley looked flustered as hell but there's not a lot of guys that's gonna flourish with that running game and O-line tbh

Fitz needs to come head up northeast and play with a REAL QB

This punter :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom