NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think I've ever been more disappointed in a team losing other than mine. Lions got jobbed completely. From the picked up flag , Dez *****ing on the field , all the gift flags Dallas got on their last drive. The **** is utterly ridiculous and something needs to happen.

nothings gonna happen brah

laugh.gif

Scumbag.

Shut down two lanes on the GWB because the Mayor of the town didn't endorse him :lol: Chris be moving like a boss, not a care in the world.

Last edited:
I'm assuming it was tax payer money which pissed people off (the helicopter incident). I don't think people in the south will vote for an Obese Paulie Walnuts but stranger things have happened. Not like they have a parade of suitable candidates.

Last edited:
Man back home now my fiance is packing her **** because she gotta get out now.

We got robbed. I don't think it was some advanced conspiracy but simple human nature.

Back 2006 there was no way the refs were going to let Mark Cuban win a championship after how vocal he was about officiating.

Its not a coincidence that we won it in 2011 when he didn't speak to the media and calmed his *** down.

Suh is Suh. There was no way they were letting that dude win a game he probably shouldn't have been playing in the first place.

Now with all this being said I'm tight we lost but I checked the forecast in Seattle on Saturday and its' a 50% chance for rain.

With our o-line in shambles and the elements we were going to get WASHED up there.

If you told me 8 months ago we would have the injuries we had and the season played out this way I would have took it.

Man back home now my fiance is packing her **** because she gotta get out now.

We got robbed. I don't think it was some advanced conspiracy but simple human nature.

Back 2006 there was no way the refs were going to let Mark Cuban win a championship after how vocal he was about officiating.

Its not a coincidence that we won it in 2011 when he didn't speak to the media and calmed his *** down.

Suh is Suh. There was no way they were letting that dude win a game he probably shouldn't have been playing in the first place.

Now with all this being said I'm tight we lost but I checked the forecast in Seattle on Saturday and its' a 50% chance for rain.

With our o-line in shambles and the elements we were going to get WASHED up there.

If you told me 8 months ago we would have the injuries we had and the season played out this way I would have took it.

We def would have lost in seattle rain or shine but... I still wanted that Wild card win that we most likely should have had.

we lost so its onto next season.

Lions would have a better chance at beating SEA than the Panthers so I was low key pulling for yall today.

Now the road definitely goes through SEA. 
sick.gif

Lions would have a better chance at beating SEA than the Panthers so I was low key pulling for yall today.

Now the road definitely goes through SEA. :x

If Warford wasn't hurt we stood a chance but with him out naw.

Ironically enough his replacement got beat for the game ending sack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom