NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurt Warner was all time great status in 1999 and 2001

Then he was basically mediocre to garbage from 2002-2007.

Warner posted a 13- 29 record during those years while throwing 54 touchdown passes 52 interceptions

Then in 2008 he got hot in the playoffs and was basically slightly more accurate 2012 Joe Flacco before Joe Flacco :lol:

I don't give a **** if Kurt Warner died from 2002-2007 and was resurrected by the Cardinals.

Two of the best seasons ever by a QB, two MVPs, Super Bowl + MVP, 100 TD passes on two different teams, three highest passing totals in SB history, one of the most accurate playoff QBs ever, 30000 yards in 114 games played.

And he came into the league at 28 years old.

So you mean to tell me this is HOF worthy:
Regular Season:

991 attempts

4,956 yards

5.0 YPC

39 TD's

112 receptions

1,307 yards

9 TD's

5x first team all pro

1 ROY

0 playoff appearances
Wat?

Whos that?

I'm tripping now bc I was just peeping Big Bens 2014 season.

4,952 yards, 32 TD, 9 INT... Numbers there too similar had me tripping over that 991 attempts thinking it was Ben this year. :rofl:

:rofl: nah it's another running back who is in the HOF.

Yea I was glancing at numbers quickly and **** was looking way too close to the numbers I had just saw on Bens page.

Had me thinking that rapey MF threw the ball a thousand times this year. 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

dsa knows :smokin

DSA using that reverse psychology so when the broncos lose you would think he's on your side the whole time.

View media item 1135316

dsa knows :smokin

DSA using that reverse psychology so when the broncos lose you would think he's on your side the whole time.

:nerd:

:lol:

for the record, TD is my favorite RB of all time...was being 100% serious

mortalkombatgetoverherebrohug.jpg

go ravens though :nerd:

just this weekend though.

Kurt Warner was all time great status in 1999 and 2001

Then he was basically mediocre to garbage from 2002-2007.

Warner posted a 13- 29 record during those years while throwing 54 touchdown passes 52 interceptions

Then in 2008 he got hot in the playoffs and was basically slightly more accurate 2012 Joe Flacco before Joe Flacco :lol:

I don't give a **** if Kurt Warner died from 2002-2007 and was resurrected by the Cardinals.

Two of the best seasons ever by a QB, two MVPs, Super Bowl + MVP, 100 TD passes on two different teams, three highest passing totals in SB history, one of the most accurate playoff QBs ever, 30000 yards in 114 games played.

And he came into the league at 28 years old.

Im sorry dude

He was great for like 3 seasons

Good for 2 more seasons,

Garbage for 6 seasons

thats not first ballot HOFer to me

Its overvaluing of the quarterback

Correct me if I'm wrong but you're talking about Completion %, yea?

LOL. No clown.

PFF has a pretty good breakdown of "True Accuracy" which takes into account dropped passes, situation passing like spikes and throw-aways.

Let me know when you find that route running chart you did a couple years ago or that toe tap on the sideline catching lists your working on too. LOL.

chester, if you lobby that bad for warner then you must also think TD belongs in the hof :nerd:

Correct me if I'm wrong but you're talking about Completion %, yea?
LOL. No clown.

PFF has a pretty good breakdown of "True Accuracy" which takes into account dropped passes, situation passing like spikes and throw-aways.

Let me know when you find that route running chart you did a couple years ago or that toe tap on the sideline catching lists your working on too. LOL.
Free PFF or is it paid content?

Post it up if you got it.

Also - I didn't have a chart, I watched games and formulated my opinion.

Well average QBs today can have numbers compared to some of the all time greats. Have to compare to his era (not saying he can't go in but impossible to compare QB numbers to back in the day)

I agree with this...unless your numbers completely outclass everyone at your position I don't think that should put you in the HOF. To me, its numbers along with clutch performances in big moments, SB titles, playoff runs...

To me, Romo is a really good to GREAT QB at times, but he is no where near an all-time great in my mind. only time will tell

Well average QBs today can have numbers compared to some of the all time greats. Have to compare to his era (not saying he can't go in but impossible to compare QB numbers to back in the day)

No doubt no doubt.

For what it's worth I want warner in. Wish I could call him a lock but you can never guess these type of things.

I honestly think if you consider Warner a 1st ballot HOFer you definitely have to be for Terrell Davis and you have to even consider Randall Cunningham eventually

I know that sounds crazy

Post it up if you got it.

You seem like the type who doesn't need the stats to formulate his opinion on accurate QBs.

More of a Sunday couch type of clown from what you post.

seriously...i would like to see those stats if you have them? wondering how the list looks

I don't care about Terrell Davis enough to lobby for him.

as pabs said:

hope oregon is losing by 24 at the half only to see them comeback, tie the game, and get screwed by the refs in OT :smile:

So you'll root for the Manning Ducks but not the Oregon Ducks.

How rude.

lulz

just messing with you chester. im actually rooting for oregon.

fresno state football > oregon football

right ches. never forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom