NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just arguing to argue at this point. Fraij just trying to shoo the mosquito away. 
laugh.gif

I'm not saying that you didn't predict a 12-4 Cowboys season...

I'm saying you're a homer for believing it.
I don't expect you to believe in me or my team.
What you need to be focused on is whether or not your all world quarterback will be able to finish the game tomorrow.

laugh.gif
 Why should I focus on it.  I have no influence on whether it happens or not.

Done going back n forth with you though.  You've done your share to prove the point which is that you're predictions are based on not much more than the silver and blue glasses you got on.

:lol:  Why should I focus on it.  I have no influence on whether it happens or not.

Done going back n forth with you though.  You've done your share to prove the point which is that you're predictions are based on not much more than the silver and blue glasses you got on.
12-4 regular season
Number 2 rushing team in the league
29pts a game
31 defensive take aways
Overcame a 14pt deficit last week

Like I mentioned earlier, the pressures getting to you.

12-4 regular season
29pts a game
31 defensive take aways

Looks like you're the pressured one, doing anything you can to prove a point. Maybe it's because your cowboys are finally relevant for the first time in two decades and you know it's gonna end

Looks like you're the pressured one, doing anything you can to prove a point. Maybe it's because your cowboys are finally relevant for the first time in two decades and you know it's gonna end
Same ol same ol with you dudes.
"The Cowboys haven't been relevant in two decades"
Yet we won our division in '07 and '09, and were preseason picks for the super bowl a number of years as well.

They say pressure will bust a pipe

29pts a game
31 defensive take aways

12-4 reg season

30.4 pts per game

Turnovers
[table][tr][td]RK[/td][td]TEAM[/td][td]INT[/td][td]FUM[/td][td]TOTAL[/td][td]INT[/td][td]FUM[/td][td]TOTAL[/td][td]DIFF[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]Green Bay[/td][td]18[/td][td]9[/td][td]27[/td][td]6[/td][td]7[/td][td]13[/td][td]14[/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td]New England[/td][td]16[/td][td]9[/td][td]25[/td][td]9[/td][td]4[/td][td]13[/td][td]12[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]Houston[/td][td]20[/td][td]14[/td][td]34[/td][td]13[/td][td]9[/td][td]22[/td][td]12[/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][td]Seattle[/td][td]13[/td][td]10[/td][td]23[/td][td]7[/td][td]7[/td][td]14[/td][td]9[/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td]Arizona[/td][td]18[/td][td]7[/td][td]25[/td][td]12[/td][td]5[/td][td]17[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td][td]Buffalo[/td][td]19[/td][td]11[/td][td]30[/td][td]13[/td][td]10[/td][td]23[/td][td]7[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]Detroit[/td][td]20[/td][td]7[/td][td]27[/td][td]12[/td][td]8[/td][td]20[/td][td]7[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]San Francisco[/td][td]23[/td][td]6[/td][td]29[/td][td]10[/td][td]12[/td][td]22[/td][td]7[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]Cleveland[/td][td]21[/td][td]8[/td][td]29[/td][td]16[/td][td]7[/td][td]23[/td][td]6[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]Dallas[/td][td]18[/td][td]13[/td][td]31[/td][td]11[/td][td]14[/td][td]25[/td][td]6[/td][/tr][/table]
AR hasn't thrown an INT at home since 2012.

Didn't have to play last week.

Did the Packers just win or nah?

It aint that simple champ.  Hate to break it to you because I know you're counting on these #'s.

I think everyone is hyping up the wrong defense today.

The patriots defense will determine the outcome of this game. Not the ravens.

NE's defense is serious. Flacco can't handle that. Bal front 7 is pretty good though, I expect a lot of pressure on Brady. Should be a great game. I can't pick a winner, really don't know what happens.

Only two things matter in the GB game. Dal O line and Rodgers health. If Rodgers is healthy, that offense will feast.

NYG interviewing Pepper Johnson and Spags. Wouldn't mind seeing what Pepper can do as a DC. I do not want Raheem Morris.

12-4 reg season
30.4 pts per game
 Turnovers
[table][tr][td]RK[/td]

[td]TEAM[/td]

[td]
INT
[/td]

[td]
FUM
[/td]

[td]
TOTAL
[/td]

[td]
INT
[/td]

[td]
FUM
[/td]

[td]
TOTAL
[/td]

[td]
DIFF
[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]1[/td]

[td]
Green Bay
[/td]

[td]18[/td]

[td]9[/td]

[td]27[/td]

[td]6[/td]

[td]7[/td]

[td]13[/td]

[td]14[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]2[/td]

[td]
New England
[/td]

[td]16[/td]

[td]9[/td]

[td]25[/td]

[td]9[/td]

[td]4[/td]

[td]13[/td]

[td]12[/td]

[/tr][tr][td] [/td]

[td]
Houston
[/td]

[td]20[/td]

[td]14[/td]

[td]34[/td]

[td]13[/td]

[td]9[/td]

[td]22[/td]

[td]12[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]4[/td]

[td]
Seattle
[/td]

[td]13[/td]

[td]10[/td]

[td]23[/td]

[td]7[/td]

[td]7[/td]

[td]14[/td]

[td]9[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]5[/td]

[td]
Arizona
[/td]

[td]18[/td]

[td]7[/td]

[td]25[/td]

[td]12[/td]

[td]5[/td]

[td]17[/td]

[td]8[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]6[/td]

[td]
Buffalo
[/td]

[td]19[/td]

[td]11[/td]

[td]30[/td]

[td]13[/td]

[td]10[/td]

[td]23[/td]

[td]7[/td]

[/tr][tr][td] [/td]

[td]
Detroit
[/td]

[td]20[/td]

[td]7[/td]

[td]27[/td]

[td]12[/td]

[td]8[/td]

[td]20[/td]

[td]7[/td]

[/tr][tr][td] [/td]

[td]
San Francisco
[/td]

[td]23[/td]

[td]6[/td]

[td]29[/td]

[td]10[/td]

[td]12[/td]

[td]22[/td]

[td]7[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]9[/td]

[td]
Cleveland
[/td]

[td]21[/td]

[td]8[/td]

[td]29[/td]

[td]16[/td]

[td]7[/td]

[td]23[/td]

[td]6[/td]

[/tr][tr][td] [/td]

[td]
Dallas
[/td]

[td]18[/td]

[td]13[/td]

[td]31[/td]

[td]11[/td]

[td]14[/td]

[td]25[/td]

[td]6[/td]

[/tr][/table]
AR hasn't thrown an INT at home since 2012.

Didn't have to play last week.

Did the Packers just win or nah?

It aint that simple champ.  Hate to break it to you because I know you're counting on these #'s.
You're good at what you do, but you ain't that good :smh:
I posted those numbers based on your comments about me being a "homer", and making my predictions because I'm wearing "silver and blue shades".

You posted that you were done going back and forth with me, after initially quoting me to begin with.
Pipe down for what!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom