NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Packers will lose again if they play scared again.

Rodgers is playing at too high a level to not attack the whole field. A gameplay where he avoids Sherman plays right into seatless strength.

why?

if the packers win without Rodgers throwing to Sherman's side, does it matter?

Didn't Rodgers say he's gonna not throw it his way at all or were the stats of 0's on Sherman an indication he avoided him on the #3 receiver? Idk if thats true but end of the day Rodgers better throw it his way if that receiver is available. Can't be shook out here on route to the SBowl :lol:

Packers will lose again if they play scared again.

Rodgers is playing at too high a level to not attack the whole field. A gameplay where he avoids Sherman plays right into seatless strength.

I disagree.
Packers have a slim chance of winning whether they "play scared" or not.

Their main chance of winning relies on their defense IMO to create turnovers like they did on Dallas.

If Peppers can be as effective on rushing Russ and stripping the ball once or twice and give Rodgers good field position early they'll have a chance.

Create an early lead and try to ram Lacy down their throats in the 2nd half, keeping Marshawn off the field.

70% healthy Rodgers can't be as effective as 100% healthy Rodgers, scared of Sherman or not. That defense needs to stop them from scoring 31 like last time or else they have no chance.

Last edited:
KD better pull a Kobe move and get rid of Westbrook like he did Kobe did Shaq before he even come close to winning a ring okay I'm done
— Gifted (@YNDNB_Tripp) January 13, 2015
People are still saying this? #thingscasualfanstweet

My bad

Last edited:
I don't see GB playing scared.

What's with all this Kam love all the sudden? He jumps the line and now NT is more obsessed with him than Sherman. Kam been a stud since day one.

What's with all this Kam love all the sudden? He jumps the line and now NT is more obsessed with him than Sherman. Kam been a stud since day one.

Dudes been on him and showing love. They talked more about Sherman because of his antics. No player is slanderproof though

kam had 9 solo 11 total tackles. 90 yd pick six to end game. Hitting harder than anyone else out there. I think he's more valuable than Sherman but people like Sherman cause of his mouth in my opinion

Much more than jumping a line

kam had 9 solo 11 total tackles. 90 yd pick six to end game. Hitting harder than anyone else out there. I think he's more valuable than Sherman but people like Sherman cause of his mouth in my opinion

You don't really have any basis for saying that.  You just like Kam more.

You don't really have any basis for saying that.  You just like Kam more.

Pretty much, and I'm very sure ET3 is the most important person on the defense

I most certainly did read the whole article. The title and certain excerpts attribute his current struggle with depression as being largely due to the play call.

Hell, the only reason that article was written up is because of the call.

Asking questions like why didn't they pat the ball down as if that scenario would have been a solution to his ills.

This wreaks of a money making plot.

Well that's cool. The world is finally seeing that Sherman isn't as great as advertised. He's got great talent back there with him.

My Seattle fanboys on here know I've been saying Kam >>> The Sherminator on here for a while.

Last edited:
Well that's cool. The world is finally seeing that Sherman isn't as great as advertised. He's got great talent back there with him.

My Seattle fanboys on here know I've been saying Kam >>> The Sherminator on here for a while.
Over his career in the league, Sherman has the best passer rating against since Deion Sanders.

edit: lowest since 1995, just edging Deion.

You're just letting emotions cloud your perception.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom