NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jets are rebuilding...  it's not like their defense was any good last year.  I like the Bowles hire.  Young dude.  They just need to allow him some actual time.

Also I hope they give him some input in the GM hire, since they didn't do vice-versa.

Bowles is my favorite coach up for grabs this offseason. I think he's gonna be special. Hopefully the get the right OC and I'm sure the new GM addresses that roster quick or he'll be out like Idzik.

I'm being cheap with Demarco if I'm Jerry. He's good but definitely can be replaced with that O line.

Last edited:
From one defensive minded coach to another.

One would thing with a strong front 7 in place they might've gone another direction.

Welp.

Who would u have gone with? Gase wasnt coming here......Reich?

I dont care if its a defensive guy, just need a damn qb.

Where's Quinn going? Den and SF are the only good teams available. Gotta be one of those two. They're saying Den's OC is going to SF.

Would Peyton want to stick around in Denver if Gase were to jump ship to SF?

Last edited:
Brian D. Miller @Txmedic5  ·  29m 29 minutes ago
Tonight on On the @OnTheFinSide David Canter broke news that Teryl Austin and ATL is a done deal. Got text from source during show

frown.gif
 please don't go.

Would Peyton want to stick around in Denver if Gase were to jump ship to SF?

I don't think Denver really wants him if they're telling him to go meet with other teams. You would think if they really wanted him, they would offer him the job straight up?

A disciplined, defense coach.

I like the hire. Bowels is way more qualified than Quinn if he went with him.

Is he blitz friendly though? I hope not. Always hated when Rex would blitz every given chance; you knew it was coming and so did the opposing offense and they blew it open every time.

Brian D. Miller @Txmedic5  ·  29m 29 minutes ago
Tonight on On the @OnTheFinSide David Canter broke news that Teryl Austin and ATL is a done deal. Got text from source during show

frown.gif
 please don't go.
Dude is saying he didn't say it.
DECManagement@davidcanter

I never said atlanta was hiding anyone. I said Quinn Mcdaniels make most sense. They’ll wait. Great front office. Nothing to fear
DECManagement @davidcanter 

Never once did I say Atlanta hired someone. Stop spreading lies

Maccagnan needs to give Terry Bradway the boot and revamp our secondary.

Last edited:
Before '91, the last playoff win for Detroit was the 1957 NFL Championship. Yikes.

They also have the most consecutive playoff losses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom