NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is worse than Ben in XL

That isn't good :lol:

Still only 16-0, that's crazy in itself. Seattle D doing all they can

Yea that's the craziest part...

As much as Seattle is getting dominated, if they simply score a Td they're back in the game...

Russian_roulette_2500016b.jpg

Yeah, we'll see. Lots of football left.

A little disappointed that the Packers are only up 16. They've been dominating Seattle but I don't know how good they should feel about that score

But it's not over tho. Seemed like Sea defense was starting to lock down. It's all on Lynch. 16 points ain't nothing.

And they get the ball first.

Won't happen though
U forget
Wilson is their qb
laugh.gif
Anything is possible. As football fans, we're due for a crazy finish this weekend. Hopefully. Your hate for Seattle is 
roll.gif
 Go outside and take a breather

This game is garbage.

Was expecting more.
Expecting more of what?
laugh.gif
There's been a game-changing play on damn near every drive.

This is where you separate the people who watch this **** on the regular from the cats who stroll in during the playoffs. No offense.
Game changing play???
Seattle ain't even on the board
laugh.gif
Every INT is a game-changer. It stops a drive.

The Clay Matthews hits, the 50/50 screens, fumbles, TD, and 3 FG's. 1st half had a lot of moments, most of them being unpredictable. IDK how a neutral observe could say it was garbage and they expected more, but maybe that's me.

Last edited:
Seattle should just sign straphan to a one day contract and have em go out there get that pressure on AR.

Every INT is a game-changer. It stops a drive.

The Clay Matthews hits, the 50/50 screens, TD, and 3 FG's. 1st half had a lot of moments...IDK how a neutral observe could say it was garbage and they expected more, but maybe that's me.
Yeah that was one entertaining half
this russy implosion alone is providing the lulz

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom