NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody mentioned how the Packers loss was Karma from the Dez catch.
I wonder why?

@Statis22

I saw you didn't want to discuss this in the QB thread, so I brought it in here if that's alright.

The play

View media item 1360325

He has one blocker ahead, and Ha Ha right beside him, he would eventually let him get in front of course.....

View media item 1360326

packers-slide.gif

He slides, and it still takes a second or two for a lineman to approach, I assume a Safety could outrun that guy, no? And then had a blocker or two out in front, meaning 4 lineman left, and Russ.

He "could" have had 10-15-20 more yards of field position. Maybe FG range. Maybe pin them inside the 5-10 yard line if they don't get a FG. Either way, he gets the ball closer to his endzone, and further away from Seattle's.

@Statis22

I saw you didn't want to discuss this in the QB thread, so I brought it in here if that's alright.

The play

View media item 1360325

He has one blocker ahead, and Ha Ha right beside him, he would eventually let him get in front of course.....

View media item 1360326

packers-slide.gif

He slides, and it still takes a second or two for a lineman to approach, I assume a Safety could outrun that guy, no? And then had a blocker or two out in front, meaning 4 lineman left, and Russ.

He "could" have had 10-15-20 more yards of field position. Maybe FG range. Maybe pin them inside the 5-10 yard line if they don't get a FG. Either way, he gets the ball closer to his endzone, and further away from Seattle's.
KARMA BABY

Honestly, saying that he could have gotten 10-20 yards of additional field position is putting it mildly IMO.  The entire side of the field was open.  The receivers and Marshawn were on the other side of the field.  Burnett had a blocker and MAYBE 1 or 2 offensive linemen to beat.

IMO, Burnett could have scored or at the very least gotten to the edge of field goal range.

Even stranger because defensive players LOVE to run and try to score, often ill advised. And he just gives up :lol:

i think out of all the packer miscues, the burnett thing is pretty low on the totem pole.

bostick
2 pt conversion
conservative as **** play calling in the 2nd half

all rank ahead IMO

Fox started showing dudes stats for the game, and Troy Aikman was ready to marry him.
I'm sure dudes family was all on Facebook and Twitter saying how he won the game and everything :smokin
#KARMABABY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom