NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
watching NFL replay and I just caught the fake field goal and was wondering why Green Bay was going for the block when they were up 16-0. Lol.

watching NFL replay and I just caught the fake field goal and was wondering why Green Bay was going for the block when they were up 16-0. Lol.

As bill simmons said in his recent podcast.. You stay in nickle, because the worst case is they get the feild goal and you're up 16-3

But a team whose season is on the line and needs a jolt, who would have thought they would go for a fake :stoneface:

As bill simmons said in his recent podcast.. You stay in nickle, because the worst case is they get the feild goal and you're up 16-3

But a team whose season is on the line and needs a jolt, who would have thought they would go for a fake :stoneface:

Right. Lol. By the time they realized it was a fake it was too late.

First comment is stupid...but yeah, still not a huge deal to me.

Mort should clarify though...saying 2 lbs is out of context. It's gotta be 2 psi. Stilol a good sized amount given that teams have an allowable range that's a 3 psi window.

Last edited:
How do the refs not notice 11 balls light by 2 pounds? :lol:

And more importantly, why? Why even bother trying something like that?

People are going to have a field day with this. Still don't think it impacted the game at all. And Jason La Canfora is now saying the Ravens game should be investigated as some of those kicking balls may have been under inflated.

Interested to see how the NFL penalizes NE.

How do the refs not notice 11 balls light by 2 pounds? :lol:

By just carrying you can't tell. The ball is the same weight whether it's inflated or deflated. That's why I think morts tweet is a tad misleading. If you squeeze the ball though you should definitely notice the ball giving more.

Last edited:
take some draft picks.......I don't give a **** cause we flourish with players idiot franchises cut all the time

Patriots organization is an embarrassment but they win its crazy. where there is smoke there is fire, lets see how the NFL cover this up to save face. 

mean.gif

Dudes are gonna talk about this **** for years 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
How do the refs not notice 11 balls light by 2 pounds?
laugh.gif

And more importantly, why? Why even bother trying something like that?
the psi was two pounds off, the weight of a ball is less than a pound

easier to catch

Last edited:
If you're crying about this ima assume your actual experience with playing football is through madden. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom