NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the more disturbing gifs I've seen in a minute.
laugh.gif
alien.gif

where is that game? if it's denver, might as well pay franc now :lol:

that said, rooting for air spider and 'ol neck beard...don't let me down fellas :pimp:

nothing personal, franc :lol:

"We"
laugh.gif
you're on the other side of the country
...........and pretty soon your team will be as well as it relates to you.  Can't wait. 
Get outa here. Dudes from L.A., San Diego, Seattle, etc flock to the Coliseum eight sundays out of the year. 

Flight from Oakland to Burbank is an hour and five minutes with pretty much zero wait at security. Cost a bouta tank of gas. If it does happen we still out there.  

laugh.gif

Mike Smith is soooo uninspiring.

Then again it's not always the most "hype" coaches who are the good ones. He must be good from an organizational management perspective.

His voice annoys the **** out of me...sounds like he wants to sell me Tupperware

Get outa here. Dudes from L.A., San Diego, Seattle, etc flock to the Coliseum eight sundays out of the year. 

Flight from Oakland to Burbank is an hour and five minutes with pretty much zero wait at security. Cost a bouta tank of gas. If it does happen we still out there.  

:lol:  

if the raiders move to LA, tickets to their games will no longer be cheaper than a coliseum parking pass

Thanks for your concern but you really don't have room to talk about ticket prices, being that a Niner ticket has been worth about a Coors Light and a Jumbo Dog more the past few years. All while being a perennial conference power too smh. 

Congrats on your move out of your respective **** hole. Don't reply, if you're smart you'll realize you've already won. 

I just hope you can personally afford to see your team play sometime in the next decade. 
wink.gif

Last edited:

"We"
laugh.gif
you're on the other side of the country
...........and pretty soon your team will be as well as it relates to you.  Can't wait. 
Yeah, to see the USC Trojans play.  In all seriousness, for you dudes sake you better hope the Raiders don't move to L.A. or even to Punta Cana for that matter because best believe you and the rest of your Raiders brethren here on the boards will NEVER hear the end of it from me
smile.gif

"We" :lol: you're on the other side of the country

Yeah, to see the USC Trojans play.  In all seriousness, for you dudes sake you better hope the Raiders don't move to L.A. or even to Punta Cana for that matter because best believe you and the rest of your Raiders brethren here on the boards will NEVER hear the end of it from me :smile: .

It's not even a big deal if they move though :lol: I'll still get my season tickets if they do and hit those games up. I'm ready for all hell to break loose here when we play each other this year :lol: I'll be at the game and I know it's not likely that we win but if we do, there will be a lot of people you'll never hear the end of it from :smile:

Florio is on 97.5 in Philly saying he believes Roger put out the notice to owners to ask what punishments they feel should come from domestic violence because he's hearing Josh Gordon will be suspended for the year by tomorrow at 5pm and Roger is using that to avoid backlash

Florio is on 97.5 in Philly saying he believes Roger put out the notice to owners to ask what punishments they feel should come from domestic violence because he's hearing Josh Gordon will be suspended for the year by tomorrow at 5pm and Roger is using that to avoid backlash

:stoneface:

I hate Roger Goodell man. Ridiculous that Gordon is going to suspended for the year.

100% fine with the Gordon suspension. irrelevant how long ray rice got suspended for. a year for gordon makes sense to me. multiple incidents and warnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom