NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not the same thing.

Brady has been competitive in his losses.

Peyton has been smashed and put up poor stats.

I feel you but imo the slander will be crazy if this guy takes an L by 40 points or 1 point :lol:. itll be 3 consecutive losses in the big game idk how thats slander proof. Thats Bad.

At the same time if he beats this team that will change the whole scope of things and the GOAT talk

Dan Marino is definitely not the GOAT

Most of his contemporaries have multiple SB appearances if not winning multiple rings, this dude only got one SB appearance from a team that David Woodley took the Super Bowl a year before

Boooooo

No! No! No!

Last edited:
I feel you but imo the slander will be crazy if this guy takes an L by 40 points or 1 point :lol:. itll be 3 consecutive losses in the big game idk how thats slander proof. Thats Bad.

At the same time if he beats this team that will change the whole scope of things and the GOAT talk

How I feel EXACTLY. I won't even try and elaborate.

noted . we will re-address once the Super Bowl is over

That's fair.

I answered your question so answer mines...if he loses, does that change how he's viewed? Is he still the 'goat' ??

No matter what happens on Feb 1, Brady, to me, is 2nd best QB all time (behind Montana). I think he'll firmly cement his legacy, with others, as #2 all-time with a win. Duh.

Most of his contemporaries have multiple SB appearances if not winning multiple rings, this dude only got one SB appearance from a team that David Woodley took the Super Bowl a year before

Boooooo

No! No! No!

It was two years before, and they got drubbed in that game too.

Probably forgot to refresh his google.

Carry on.

Peyton revolutionized the game.

He made it a chess match. He was like bill Walsh but the player version in the way that he looked at every little detail for an advantage. He out thought and out strategized his opponents.

Few people changed the game that way. Rank him where you may but the man deserves a lot better than how NT treats him IMO..

You would think he was just some average joe the way some of y'all downplay his career.

Peyton Made his career of smashing the AFC south and getting his back blown out in the playoffs.

Granted Thomas plays in the AFC east he at least performs in the playoffs.

It's a shame the Colts didn't stay in the AFC East. Would have been amazing to see them play twice a year and sometimes a 3rd time.

Peyton revolutionized the game.

He made it a chess match. He was like bill Walsh but the player version in the way that he looked at every little detail for an advantage. He out thought and out strategized his opponents.

Few people changed the game that way. Rank him where you may but the man deserves a lot better than how NT treats him IMO..

You would think he was just some average joe the way some of y'all downplay his career.

How do you quantify this, though?

Everyone knows Peyton is brilliant, but what you said can be applied to a few other potential HOF QBs in the league.

I think Peyton's approach to the game is overstated.

Last edited:
I think Brady was prematurely made the goat.

He got the rings and people started calling him the best...then he got the numbers and people felt it validated his rings, and he was ascended to goat status.

But he hasn't don't both at the same time..and that's the exact thing people bash Peyton, stats but no rings..

He got the rings and people started calling him the best...then he got the numbers and people felt it validated his rings, and he was ascended to goat status.

But he hasn't don't both at the same time..and that's the exact thing people bash Peyton, stats but no rings..

But Brady has stats and rings, tho.

What "stats' does Joe Montana put next to his rings?

****, Eli Manning is passing Joe Montana's career stats already, and Eli still has a few years left in him. :lol:

this makes no damn sense

Manning is below .500 when it counts. With one ring.

NO ******** way he can be considered the goat.

Boooooo

No! No! No!

Carry on.

Wrong

It was a 10 point game

Riggins wore them down

Boooooo

No! No! No!

Carry on.

Wrong

It was a 10 point game

Riggins wore them down

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh, so getting beat by double digits isn't washed. Got it. Thank you Siri.

Boooooo

No! No! No!

Carry on.

Wrong

It was a 10 point game

Riggins wore them down

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh, so getting beat by double digits isn't washed. Got it. Thank you Siri.

So Peyton got washed in the Super Bowl vs the Colts?

The Steelers got washed by the Cowboys in 1996?

The score 20-17 with 2 minutes left in the game

But yes since it was 10 points at the final score the Dolphins got washed

Dat logic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom