NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Browns/Gordon tried to force their hand by leaking the second hand smoke angle. League is just covering all the bases before they drop the hammer officially, IMO. 

If he was suspended all year they could've just said it months ago instead of dragging this out looking like idiots.

Then suspend him already... dragging this out does nothing for anybody.

It's incredibly unfair to the Browns.. period.

that's the point though. they brought up the 2nd half smoke deal...league's gotta check into it no matter how BS it is

He appealed the suspension with this info, and then him/the organization proceeded to leak the info in a rogue attempt to force the league's hand. It's not all on the league. They take their time with these decisions all the time.

Last edited:
He appealed the suspension with this info, and then him/the organization proceeded to leak the info in a rogue attempt to force the league's hand. It's not all on the league. They take their time with these decisions all the time.

Bingo

The suspension would have come a month ago but he came up with some BS second hand smoke story which had his agent and lawyers tie all this up

Sundays are going to be interesting for me this year...

Getting married September 20th...I know the wifey will watch Chiefs games with me, but other than that, probably will meet in the middle somewhere for the afternoon games/watching Redzone.

Also have to work basically every other Sunday...

Sunday's laying on the couch with the multiple TV setup with your FFL live scoring in front of you and a bloody mary during the early games and a beer during the afternoon/night games...
nthat.gif

We'll see what happens... I'm still sticking with my 8 game prediction.

Don't think he gets all 16.

Hell if he just would've told his girl no to the weed and knocked her out unconscious he only would've got 2 games :smh:

Sundays are going to be interesting for me this year...

Getting married September 20th...I know the wifey will watch Chiefs games with me, but other than that, probably will meet in the middle somewhere for the afternoon games/watching Redzone.

Also have to work basically every other Sunday...

Sunday's laying on the couch with the multiple TV setup with your FFL live scoring in front of you and a bloody mary during the early games and a beer during the afternoon/night games...:nthat:
Why would put your wife through that type of punishment! :tongue:

Last edited:
Gordon is the exception. Makes what he did last year even more amazing.

Plus I think Hoyer, Weeden and Campbell can all throw better than Manuel :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom