NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure it's not Legarrette smokin' that LOUD?  
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Hollywood used Chris Kyle because he was dead and people would sympathize with that, the majority of the public is going to eat that up rather than throw dirt on the grave

These dudes get richard Sherman..

Yet they want to sit and make all of this of marshawn

So much fail
They don't "get" Richard Sherman.

Sherman is just a walking qoute machine and interacts with the media.

I know a few sports reports and dudes act entitled and feel like they should be spoken to and have their questions asked for whatever reason.
you know what I mean..

most of these dudes are stuck covering guys with zero interesting to offer.. Sherman is engaging and opinionated.. most of the things he says will get some sort of national attention, you just have to stick around long enough

After all the rumored candidates, I just peeped the Niners promoted their QB coach to offensive coordinator. *drumroll* ...Geep Chryst.

GEEP CHRYST.

Bruh, what the **** is a GEEP CHRYST?!! ***** name sound like he's a rapper out of DC.
I wonder if Bishop Lamont is on his label
Noooo 
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Haven't read or heard about Bishop in years 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The Marshawn Lynch story is so riduclous along with Deflatgate

Why doesn't the media talk about the greatness of the participants?

I never understood this. The media has an opportunity to ask real questions and provide us with great information, but they all ask the same **** and it's all based on the same ridiculous topics. I blame ESPN for some of it and casual fans for buying into it, but damn...such a waste.

Last edited:
The you are not understanding how the media operates. It's frustrating but until there is incentive to do actual football conversation this is what we are stuck with

Last edited:
The you are not understanding how the media operates. It's frustrating but until there is incentive to do actual football conversation this is what we are stuck with

What do you mean? I feel like I know exactly how they operate and I think it's crap.

What do you mean? I feel like I know exactly how they operate and I think it's crap.

Well you said you didn't understand why they wouldn't ask 'football' questions. My point was of you don't understand that concept then you don't know how media companies operate. I don't disagree about it being crap and annoying but apparently we don't reflect a large enough market to make a change

Marshawn live on NFL network right now

he is actually talking and spitting that real :smokin

What is football conversation anyways?  It gets old and tiring real quick and it won't last long.  Stories and controversies have sold well.  Come on now; you all should know this.

Marshawn is basically playing the media like a bunch of fools and turning it into greater fame, I am tired of hearing about it but he's a smart dude

He actually seemed mad like he is ready to get on the field and just let his anger go on the Patriots

glad he finally talked and basically gave a huge middle finger to the media

Media hates athletes who talk a lot (TO, Randy Moss, Richard Sherman)

now they hate athletes who dont talk at all :smh:

Teammates continued defending Lynch, saying he's a different person off camera and away from microphones.

''The Marshawn that we know obviously tries to be different to media,'' center Max Unger said. ''Unfortunately you guys don't get a really good picture of who he is in the locker room and as a guy. He is the best. I think if you ask anybody in that locker room they will say the same thing, one of the best guys to be around. He has his own relationship with the media and you just have to leave it at that. He gets up there and says something and that's what the NFL wants. You can't regulate the quality of the response and that's the thing.''
Marshawn is like Rikki Watters.  He has anxiety issues.

He should just keep it short and sweet, but this is just silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom