NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome stuff :pimp:

DEAD @ Sherman thinking Brady's heart was gone in the 3rd quarter. the ****? is he new to the NFL or something?

That was pretty surprising but you say a lot of stuff in the heat of the moment. I don't fault Sherm; I find most guys who talk like he does do it to fire themselves up moreso than to psych out an opponent.

awesome stuff :pimp:

DEAD @ Sherman thinking Brady's heart was gone in the 3rd quarter. the ****? is he new to the NFL or something?

That was pretty surprising but you say a lot of stuff in the heat of the moment. I don't fault Sherm; I find most guys who talk like he does do it to fire themselves up moreso than to psych out an opponent.

yeah no doubt. it's easy to laugh at it after the fact, too

anybody know when this is replaying? I want to DVR it 

I show that SoundFX is replaying today at 3:00 CST on NFL Network and the actual game is being replayed at 7:00 tonight.

The Inside the NFL episode for the Super Bowl replays tomorrow at 8:00 am.

Last edited:

anybody know when this is replaying? I want to DVR it 
I show that SoundFX is replaying today at 3:00 CST on NFL Network and the actual game is being played at 7:00 tonight.

The Inside the NFL episode for the Super Bowl replays tomorrow at 8:00 am.
thanks...was asking about the soundfx. Already got the game on my computer 
laugh.gif

:lol:

Between the replay of the game, Inside the NFL, Turning Point and SoundFX, I've watched something Super Bowl related every night this week. :smokin

I think I'm just trying to extend the season by another week or two though :smh:

laugh.gif

Between the replay of the game, Inside the NFL, Turning Point and SoundFX, I've watched something Super Bowl related every night this week.
smokin.gif

I think I'm just trying to extend the season by another week or two though
mean.gif
QFT,been hooked on the NFL films SB stuff all week 
laugh.gif
. They always do an amazing job canonizing games 
pimp.gif

Last edited:

Does Terrell Owens make the HOF next year?
Why not?

The HOF is weird with receivers unless you are Jerry Rice :lol:
:lol:  True and after seeing the 1st year eligibility's next year I don't know if they'll vote in more than one 1st balloter,Favre is getting in for sure. TO does have 1st ballot numbers though but we already know how petty sports writers are.

I think the HOF saw the upcoming class and used this year as a way to clear out the potential backlog

Favre, Harrison and Pace will definitely get in next vote

Last edited:

Does Terrell Owens make the HOF next year?
Why not?

The HOF is weird with receivers unless you are Jerry Rice
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 True and after seeing the 1st year eligibility's next year I don't know if they'll vote in more than one 1st balloter,Favre is getting in for sure. TO does have 1st ballot numbers though but we already know how petty sports writers are.
I think the HOF saw and used this year as a way to clear out the potential backlog

Favre, Harrison and Pace will definitely get in next vote
Yea I feel so too,it was do or die for Tim Brown this year 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom