NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't believe nobody posted this yet
roll.gif

http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/12/nfls-...onth-selection-was-honest-mistake-eagles-say/

0212-riley-cooper-calander-1.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif

Goodell needs to take away the Eagles 1st round pick from this upcoming draft or else I will be protesting in front of the Rocky statue.

i guess this is the thing people will fake care about for a week then it'll blow over

anyone talk about deflate-gate anymore?

Goodell needs to take away the Eagles 1st round pick from this upcoming draft or else I will be protesting in front of the Rocky statue.

If it makes you feel better Jeff Maehl was on January, Bryce Brown (not even on the squad anymore) is on July. :smh:
Mariota prolly somewhere in there too :lol:

they couldn't find 2 guys better than Maehl & Brown? :lol:

I have no idea who makes the calenders, the Eagles don't get a chance to review the product either. They released a statement:

“We do not oversee the production of the annual team calendar. We do not provide any input about the players who are featured or where those pictures appear in the calendar. The NFL licenses the production of that calendar to a third party and we do not have an opportunity to review the material.”

For the record, the Eagles don't make the calendar or review it for final approval. The league makes the calendars.

Please dear lord baby Jesus let this be true..

Can't wait til kkkooper isn't on the team anymore

Last edited:
Still cannot believe what happened. One of the most exciting super bowls ever. To be able to come up with an interception that way at the goal line?

AFCN schedules always rough

Last time I know they had the toughest was 08
smokin.gif
It's bad enough that the Panthers made the playoffs with a losing record. But the historic ineptitude of the division also had a wide-ranging effect on which other teams made the playoffs.

Two of the three divisions with multiple playoff teams this year are the NFC North (Lions and Packers) and the AFC North (Steelers, Bengals, and Ravens). Not so coincidentally, those are also the two divisions that got to play all four NFC South teams.

Five of the eight NFL teams that got to play the NFC South in non-division play made the playoffs. Those five teams went 15-4-1 against the NFC South. The three teams that clinched wild-card spots in the playoffs (Bengals, Ravens, and Lions) went 10-1-1 against the NFC South and 21-15 against all other teams.

The AFC North, which produced half of the AFC playoff teams, had the added bonus of playing all four teams from the AFC South this year. According to FiveThirtyEight's numbers, the 2014 AFC South was the 16th-worst division in sports history. The two worst NFL divisions since 2010 are this year's NFC South and AFC South, and the Bengals, Steelers, and Ravens got to play eight games each against them.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/nfls-...-151514740.html;_ylt=A0LEVxzsHaNUbgUAi_pXNyoA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom