NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://deadspin.com/whats-up-with-this-adam-schefter-ballghazi-report-1686622313

30vzuj4.gif

The jig...is almost up.

Only a matter of time before Roger joins Bob Kraft's Kiss My *** club.

Some of you _'s should just go back and start editing those 3 week old posts before I get to them at the appropriate time.

Kap got hooked, dummy

These players would be better off without social media, what's the benefit?

LOL

I guess Kaep has time to sneak in Twitter jabs while missing open receivers on tape.

And this coming from a guy behind a keyboard :lol:

Thats my QB :smokin

I thought your QB was Tony...... Nevermind :wink:

When was the last great Raider QB? Oh thats right none of us know :lol:

Pretty sure the Raiders have had a great QB more recently than the Niners.

What are you talking about Tim Rattay was great for them

On New Browns Logo:

Here’s what we know about the update:

-> Brownie the Elf will NOT be involved. Sorry Brownie fans; There won’t be a comeback for everyone’s favorite orange-clad Elf.
-> Obviously, this means that the team’s helmet will no longer be the team’s primary logo. It’s about time.
-> As part of a promise to former Browns owner Randy Lerner, the new logo will NOT be on the helmet. So while the Browns will be getting a new helmet, it’ll probably still be blank on the sides. If college football has taught us anything, not having logos on the side of the helmet doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s going to be a plain old helmet. However, this is the NFL and we’re dealing with the Browns here, so other than a new shade of orange and brown, I doubt we’ll see anything crazy going on with the helmet.
-> The uniforms have been described by various team executives to be “cutting-edge,” yet at the same time linking back to the team’s history. Whether they mean “cutting-edge” when talking about design or “cutting-edge” when talking about the technology utilized in the uniform (you know, the whole “These new jerseys are 560% lighter and cooler! Wow!” deal) remains to be seen. Here’s hoping it’s the latter, because honestly, it’d be so weird seeing the Browns look like a brown-and-orange version of the Seahawks or Buccanneers.
-> There will be 3 jerseys and 2 sets of pants. I will be shocked if one of those jerseys isn’t orange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom