NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...nthers-upset-team-treatment-mother-2014-death

Damn... 
tired.gif

[COLOR=#red]Says a Raiders fan who goes to O.Co.... legit have no room to talk. :lol:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Says a Raiders fan who goes to O.Co.... legit have no room to talk. :lol:[/COLOR]

I was referring to the Browns :lol:

I love the O.Co :pimp:

Lmao, nvm. You said the same thing to me about the Dolphins helmets hahaha.

I hate the O.Co... hate it. Mt. Davis, horrible bathrooms, sucks for baseball, made for football and it's the worst for the players, the top is always tarped off. So many things wrong with it... just blows.

Fans are good though. Always fun to watch the fights too.

I hate the O.Co... hate it. Mt. Davis, horrible bathrooms, sucks for baseball, made for football and it's the worst for the players, the top is always tarped off. So many things wrong with it... just blows.

Browns hyped up this change of logo to only add a brown face mask :lol:

Dolphins logo is still gay as f though

Browns hyped up this change of logo to only add a brown face mask :lol:

Dolphins logo is still gay as f though

They said it took them two years to get this design....

It's a Dolphin, that doesn't smile anymore, and they are the Dolphins... sorry it makes too much sense for you man.

The tape has existed for months once TMZ gets it it's a wrap...But my question is since no charges were ever filed can the NFL still take action?

NFL has taken action numerous times without charges. They have come out and said they rule independent of the justice system

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom