NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well call up Patrick Crayton while you're at it.
My son Gillie Da Kid 
laugh.gif

UPDATE: We’re being told the Cowboys have warned Dez the tape is going to be released, and from someone who has seen it, that it’s five times worse than the Ray Rice Video. His football career is in jeopardy according to our source. Also a Dez insider tells us he is being brainwashed by Jay Z and Roc Nation Sports.-TO

The brainwashing part doesn't even make sense. Where was this from? Went from serious to trolling. Even though Jay is a devil worshipper.

Forgot Kim was with Miles Austin. I know everyone gotta past but damn, she got too much in the pubic eye.

But like I said before, if this happened with dez BEFORE he was even in the League I donthe see how he could be punished for it.

Plus whoever had the tape would have gotten their pay day when dez was drafted since it was kinda a big deal for the Texas kid to be drafted by his favorite Team in Texas. Just makes no sense for someone to hold on to the tape for 4 years waiting to take a dump on his payday.. just makes no sense to me..

And yes im in panic mode lol

Last edited:
But like I said before, if this happened with dez BEFORE he was even in the League I donthe see how he could be punished for it.

Plus whoever had the tape would have gotten their pay day when dez was drafted since it was kinda a big deal for the Texas kid to be drafted by his favorite Team in Texas. Just makes no sense for someone to hold on to the tape for 4 years waiting to take a dump on his payday.. just makes no sense to me..
Terrelle Pryor was punished for something that happen in College right?

why can't these guys keep their hands off women?
mean.gif
mean.gif
You realize it would take 20 or so Ray Rice incidents a year for NFL domestic abuse incidents to mirror society as a whole right?

But here's to another calendar year demonizing professional athletes for being the violent women beating beast they are. 
eyes.gif

Dez said some folks used to take advantage of him and he's not letting that happen anymore..

Sounds like he cut someone off from his circle and they want payback now

This all sounds so unbelievable. The more that "leaks" out the more I think it's the Cowboys trying to lower the Dez cost

Last edited:

Terrelle Pryor was punished for something that happen in College right?
Yea basically

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom