NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baseball is a very casual watch, it's really enjoyable as long as you're comfortable not focusing on every minute thing happening.

The Masters
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Well that was anticlimactic..

Dez still gonna get franchised by the second.. Won't lose any sleep.. Life goes on..

Florio having a tough year man..

I hate playing soccer :lol:

I joined a Friday night league a couple months ago. First time playing soccer in my life (I get down on FIFA though). And man, I appreciate the sport that much more. Actually playing it with people who know what they're doing makes me realize why they call it "The Beautiful Game."

^LOL yup! And not be a smoker! So I've asked to stay on defense and at the most move up to mid. :lol:

Last edited:
The two sports I really understand are football and basketball.
With football being my number one and basketball a not-too-far-off second.
Someone should put me on Baseball.... And give me a team I should root for :lol:

Where my nascar folks at?

Last edited:
come home to see 10 unread pages since yesterday and thought the dez tape leaked but y'all just talking about which sport is trash :x :smh: :lol:

bowling is trash :nerd:

Soccer is like jazz music. You can't be some extra regular dude and just like it from the jump. Takes time and effort to understand and appreciate if you weren't blessed to grow up with it.

Anybody who denies that the NBA is the best live sporting event probably sits in the nose bleeds. Sit eye level with the hoop or lower and honestly try and tell me it's not the best. 

College hoops is ***. I mean I get it, love the pageantry and emotion but from a skill and quality standpoint it's ***. Elite college hoops looks and feels amateur. Can't say the same about elite college football. 

Hockey is good money, I wish I had more time to follow it. Incredibly similar to soccer combined with the physicality of football. 

Love tennis. Would rather play than watch but a great game. 

You can't tell me baseball isn't inferior to so many other spectator sporting options. I was a decent pitcher most of my life, grew up with it, used to be an avid fan. It's slowly taken the back seat to so many other sports. Great game it's just inferior to others, would never turn down an opportunity to see it live, but there just isn't time in life to follow it. 

Already plotting about the work I'm gonna put in with golf when I can't play ball anymore. Only play a couple times a year right now but I feel like I already get it. Crazy similar to the technical execution in soccer.

Funnest game off all time though is ping pong. Can't tell me nothing.  

parking is $50 at Levi's and $35 at the Coliseum 
sick.gif

Parking is $50? **** that! I thought $30 was a rip off
I've seen lots for $60
I haven't officially paid for parking at the coliseum complex in years. 

Go in the back back way, that little side street off Hegenberger just after you're coming off the overpass. Throw the little dude waiting at the gate that's literally under the overpass $5 or 10 and you're good. 
laugh.gif

In my experience if you happen to show up half an hour or so before A's or Warrior games half the time there's no one there at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom