NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

That INT really is an all time legendary SB play. Insane given the circumstances
The bad guys won. Dark day in NFL history.

mean.gif
youre-goddamn-right-gif.gif

Might just ended up being the most satisfying title win from all my teams since childhood. Some valid (and some ridiculous) criticism for a decade + the near close calls over that time period + all the circumstances from the preceding week...hell ******* yeah I'll take it.
pimp.gif

Crazy how Matt Cassel ****** around and got ~$33.5M and counting off a flukish season. Matt Flynn 2.0 type ****.
laugh.gif

Keep cashin' dem checks pleighboi.

Last edited:
Which teams would you like to see Andre Johnson go to?

Pair him up with Manning in Denver or Luck in Indy?

Atleast Matt Cassell has managed to be a semi-decent starter since his breakout year with the Pats....Flynn has just been absolutely dreadful everywhere he went since his couple games with Packers. He needs to stay there and be Rodgers backup til they both retire.

Trent Cole's first visit is with the Bucs...hope we sign him. We could use anybody that can get to the QB.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 47s48 seconds ago
Former Cardinals DT Darnell Dockett is signing with the 49ers, per his agent Drew Rosenhaus.

Dockett to the Niners is interesting. Wonder if he can still ball.

Giants signed Larry Donnell. I really don't like this guy. Fumbling machine, can't block, way too many drops. **** **** ****.

Last edited:
What the hell did I just read on the last two pages :smh:

Eagles fans go from "trading Shady was a great move" to "mortgage the future for MM8 & Mike Evans" :x

At least Stillin said 5 picks, but 8 PICKS :wow:

Pretty sure that rumor can't be true though, but if so, do it Chip right now! :pimp:

Last edited:
And seattle traded a 1st, 3rd and 7th for Percy havin..

Along with trading a 3rd for charlie whitehurst

That doesn't compare to trading your top draft picks for 3 straight seasons. You can rationalize it however way you want but at the end of the day,mortgaging off your future for a great unknown and 1 proven commodity isn't the smartest way to do business :lol:

Mitchell was overhyped due to a backup role and sucked after, Flynn was the same. Mitchell may have sucked less but both got overhyped due to back up duties

his 1995 season was legit one of the best seasons by a QB in the 90's

Herman Moore and Brett Perriman beasted

Was that the year GB bounced them with that comeback win in Pontiac?

Herman Moore and his Reeboks :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom