NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude got whacked so hard against the steelers he went back to baseball for a minute :lol:
I still remember that hit :x Tomlin did a fist pump then immediately called for the stretcher :lol:

That was a crazy game. All 3 QBs got taken out the game and they had to go to the wildcat after Pat went down. SMH at everyone thinking he could replace RG3 even though thats not saying much now...

It's all image based. People know your name, know your face. They're happy to take the first step to meeting you, and that's half the battle in selling things to people.

What I'm getting at is they made millions in the NFL and now they have sales jobs. Sales? That's the last thing I'd find myself in. Must've blown most their money.
thats just the easiest venture for them. prob more of what they know. not everyone is familiar or comfortable in other financial endeavors.

Negotiating a contract or interested in him?
One and the same really at this point, Ian Rapoport reported they are making a run at him now
I think there's a clear difference between teams having interest in a player vs. actually negotiating a contract w/ them.
laugh.gif

The fun thing about NFL free agency is the rapid-fire breaking news for the first few days. **** is absolute mayhem sometimes.

I'm gonna have a hard time accomplishing anything at work on Tuesday with all those updates coming in.....

Tabard Jackson and Jermaine Phillips were the realist safety duo in the game for a year or two. Those two were beating people's heads in before the NFL became more interested in player safety.

#NFL source confirms @CharlesRobinson's report on @rcobb18: Based on early interest, he'd be taking $1-2M/year less to stay with #Packers.
— Jason Wilde (@jasonjwilde) March 7, 2015

No idea what @rcobb18 will do, but if he comes back for below-market money, one would think #Packers fans would be eternally grateful.

RT @CharlesRobinson: REGARDING Cobb (not per!), #Packers fans citing Nelson salary should realize Nelson's $9.75M/yr is cheap in this market

Last edited:
still lulz when they call TD a system back. only hof o-line player was gary zimmerman. i dont see mark schlereth, tom nalen, brian habib, tony jones, dan neil or harry swayne in the hof. never heard of the great wall of denver. foh with that. olandis, tatum, mike and clinton had good years. TD was not a system back. TD should be in the cot damn hof :smh:

You gotta be 100% about the money to leave GB for Houston over a couple million to be honest.

If you care about your career even in the least bit you don't leave playing with Rodgers to play with Case Keenum.

Especially if it's because you're taking 48 million instead of 46.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom