NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats frontrunners for Percy Harvin?
Not a cap expert, but depending on the cap hits of McCourty and possibly Revis, they don't have much room to work with. And if Revis leaves (and it all depends on cap hit of McCourty's first year obviously +5m dead hit from Revis), they would have like less than 10m for sure, probably around 7m or so to replace Revis and Wilfork and possibly go after Harvin. With top 51 + draft picks, Harvin would have to take a 2-3m contract or so, which is feasible, but is also why I don't think Andre Johnson would go there unless he decides to take a massive pay cut. It can be reasonable with Harvin. Again, obviously I'm on the outside looking in, and the Pats FO knows what they're doing, but from the looks of it, it's going to be really tight, but nothing is impossible.

Last edited:
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman · 5m5 minutes ago
#49ers SB XLVII defensive starters (*gone):
*McDonald
*Sopoaga
*JSmith
ASmith
Brooks
Bowman
*Willis
*Rogers
*Brown
*Goldson
*Whitner

damn

Harvin on the Pats :x

On some real ish I'm sad the 49ers are falling apart.

Every hero needs a villain :wink:

Cam Inman ‏@CamInman · 5m5 minutes ago
#49ers SB XLVII defensive starters (*gone):
*McDonald
*Sopoaga
*JSmith
ASmith
Brooks
Bowman
*Willis
*Rogers
*Brown
*Goldson
*Whitner

damn

Talk about blowing a team up :lol:. That's the last time they're gonna be anywhere near the Lombardi for a good little while,at least until new management takes over

I can't believe what I'm seein with SF. This is unreal.

And makes me wonder if it's true they are shopping Kap to free space, and try to grab extra assets to rebuild with.

Someone please explain me this. How in the world does a talented team that was in the nfc title game 3 straight seasons and only fell off about 4 wins last season,already have the need to be rebuilt?!?!?! I've never seen or heard of this type of **** :rofl:

Last edited:
Someone please explain me this. How in the world does a talented team that was in the nfc title game 3 straight seasons and only fell off about 4 wins last season,already have the need to be rebuilt?!?!?! I've never seen or heard of this type of ****
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom