NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Washington reds trying to get Bradford.

So the Eagles are going to flip him come draft day to move up in the Mariota sweepstakes.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Rolaholic  

It's getting hot out here...
@JasonLaCanfora · 3m 3 minutes ago
Revis's reps have told teams they have $48M for 3yrs on the table now, with $40M guaranteed. My sense if that is from the Jets...
2m 2 minutes ago
We'll see if any one else trumps that. Patriots had been in the mid-30s in terms of guaranteed money. KC has been in it as well
C'mon BB/Kraft,open up the checkbook just a little more
nerd.gif
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ if they lose Revis because of ~$5M difference in guaranteed money.

Amazing, even for BB/Kraft's notorious ways.

Browner is already gone and there's a good chance Revis isn't back. I'm not understanding these moves at all by NE
All about cap space. Browner needed his option extended, not enough room for him if they really want Revis. Revis' 5m dead hit really hurt, Pats basically sold out for 1 amazing year with a stacked squad and was just goona see how it works out the next year. Worth it since they won the SB. But that's why I never though Andre Johnson had a chance to go to Pats. Cap space was obviously not available if you just taked a look at it.
Nah, they didn't sell out for 1 year. It ain't like they're the Saints or some ****. This was manageable in different ways, it's all a matter of give-and-take. It started w/ the McCourty contract and now trickles down to this.

They needed to spend more cash anyways these next 2 offseasons so they can reach the minimum set forth in CBA or else they get penalized.

I'm convinced Woody Johnson legitimately wants to have sexual relations with Darrelle Revis. $48M with $40M in guarantees after you had a chance to rob the Bucs blind last season, AND you were his preferred destination. Woody bending over like a mother ******.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Washington reds trying to get Bradford.

So the Eagles are going to flip him come draft day to move up in the Mariota sweepstakes.

Flip him for what?

How much would they really be willing to give up being that they already have RG3 and Cousins?

I just don't see what type of compensation the Eagles could get from Washington that would help them move up and land MM8

Foles threw 27-2 just 2 seasons ago, dude can play in this league for certain...just think the trade for Bradford was and is ridiculous.

This Jimmy Graham trade makes no for New Orleans. You're a offensive team and you trade your best weapon? :lol:

And these moves the Eagles keep making... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom