NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lions would be in perfect shape if they just drafted Donald last year.

But no we took that non blocking, pass catching tight end that can't catch. :smh:

Thanks Martin Mayhew for making that Donald pick a no brainer

The Rams are heavily trying to get Wiz too

Last edited:
So the Cowboys get a free pass through every other good team in the NFC during playoff time?
laugh.gif
You sound like you don't know football...
talking bout the division g.....which i stated. you sound like you dont read correctly....

You didn't specifically mention anything in your initial post about "divison". Cut it out....here's your post...

just heard about all the trades and signs today..... lmao at the eagles.... chip kelly aint ever won ish and that will continue. dude overrates his own coaching abilities. cowboys only have to worry bout the giants next year.

jimmy graham on the seahawks is beast. lets me what russell can improve with some weapons around.

Wiz is better as a guard than center, hopefully that's how he's handled in Tampa.

Well either him or Dietrich-Smith would be moved to right guard. Donald Penn said he thinks he's better at C than guard, and that Wiz wants to play center for some reason.

Patriots with thr illuminati move. Taking the peak outta players like Revis and shipping them off. Greatest mind bang ever.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23 View Post

even hypothetically speaking, the Cowboys have a lot more to worry about than the Giants..laugh.gif

with that line anyone can run for the cowboys..... who . the washingtons dont have a qb, the east coast ducks . aint got to worry bout nobody in that division except ny ......

Last edited:
I wasn't really a fan of the Michael Johnson or Brandon Myers signings last year. Never thought Johnson would be worth that money. Looked stiff from what I saw and not the impact pass rusher we needed. Myers.....just looks weird, and had some bad drops when he was with the Giants.

Last edited:
Never in my life did I think I would trust the future of the Detroit Lions franchise or than the future of the Dallas Mavericks :smh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23 View Post

even hypothetically speaking, the Cowboys have a lot more to worry about than the Giants..laugh.gif

with that line anyone can run for the cowboys..... who . the washingtons dont have a qb, the east coast ducks . aint got to worry bout nobody in that division except ny ......

You know damn well that wasn't the post I was responding to :rofl: As a matter of fact, the initial quote that I had quoted you was the one I just put up in my last post in here, and in that post you didn't mention anything about no damn "division"..

As a matter of fact, I can't even find that post you made talking about division..:lol:

Luck to Andre? :nerd: :pimp:

All I can is pop Revis's collar.

Dude is a true mercenary.

If you can't respect how Revis conducts his business, then I got nothing for you.

He is the ultimate mercenary in a league that ***** its players over time and time again. No one has ever used leverage to his advantage better than Darrelle.

Not only was this his last big contract, but his uncle Sean Gilbert has been vying for the NFLPA Prez job and HATES the current CBA. That's been his mentor since Day 1 and this was always deeper than people realized.

Ain't mad one single bit at his decision though. He came through and was the missing piece some of us have been clamoring for since '07 to help put the team over the top again. It sucks the Patriots aren't gonna give their best shot @ defending their crown...but that's on management/ownership, not the players. Still very early in the offseason, but there isn't a single player available that can replace what Revis does.

Kraft & Belichick on the other hand...Yikes. :smh: Didn't do their jobs and the domino effect could haunt them (McCourty's last-minute deal, Browner, etc.)

The Revis experiment was nothing short of a success because they got him at under-market value and he helped get that elusive 'chip. It just sucks because it's over after 1 year.

Brady risking future M's and re-structuring an already below market contract to make it even more team friendly. This is his reward. :smh:

Learn from Revis, not Tom.

View media item 1440595
The ****'s chess it ain't checkers.

Well put my dude.

You know damn well that wasn't the post I was responding to :rofl: As a matter of fact, the initial quote that I had quoted you was the one I just put up in my last post in here, and in that post you didn't mention anything about no damn "division"..

As a matter of fact, I can't even find that post you made talking about division..:lol:
DO IT .

yeah cuz i think ny is better then sea , gb or few other teams. first post it was implied. then i quoted you and made that post talking "no one to worry bout but ny in the division". talking division., stop playing,... never said or implied we have no one to worry bout in the nfc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom