NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
technically it was/is kiko and Maxwell (think that is what chip said from his press conference)

Bruh I'm talking value.

LeSean being the eagles RB no upgrade at LB.

Demarco being the eagles RB would net us Alonso.

If happens a lot of people owe Chip an apology.

Last edited:
interested to see Maxwell's presser and whether or not he gets to take pictures with his jersey. They didn't with Bradford :nerd: *reaching*

Bruh I'm talking value.

LeSean being the eagles RB no upgrade at LB.

Demarco being the eagles RB would net us Alonso.

If happens a lot of people owe Chip an apology.
I'm fine with the McCoy trade.. however I have no clue with the Bradford trade.. so I'm waiting to see the draft

interested to see Maxwell's presser and whether or not he gets to take pictures with his jersey. They didn't with Bradford
nerd.gif
*reaching*
41 should be readily available.. I know we've had a turd sandwich in 42 before (kurt coleman)

I know another player who wore 8 recently

Last edited:
The Rams need to either trade down or get Amari. We get him we're making it to the playoffs. Happy trails Courtland.
O-Line still a big problem.  RBs?  Not a single good receiver on the roster.

No CBs really.  Or safeties.

Just frontload Spray Tan's contract Jerry WTF! Our line is great but it's not a line where we can just plug anybody in the backfield and expect them to do numbers, especially not a rookie RB IMO. Dude is under estimating the value Murray brought to our team and the amount of pressure he took off our D & OL :smh:

Give him 7M and call it a day. CJ Spiller is not the answer and neither is Reggie Bush.

We keep preaching this continuity BS, but why the hell aren't we taking care of the two main players that helped us get to 12-4 & a playoff win? Don't try to get cute on offense now.

If you let him walk and don't land AP I fully expect us to go back to having Romo chuck it 45+ times per game :smh:

End of rant.

If Suh gets 60 mill this year, like its being reported, that means he's making $62K per NFL game minute :x :x :x

Last edited:

O-Line still a big problem.  RBs?  Not a single good receiver on the roster.

No CBs really.  Or safeties.
lol o-line yes. wouldn't go that far on the others

RB's - Tre, Benny, and Stacy will be fine. but yea it'd be nice to have a true workhorse again

WR's.. Britt, Quick, Austin, Bailey is fine but I want Cooper.. Seattle's receivers really that much better? (before Graham)

and we need some LB depth before worrying about the secondary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom