NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to start wearing Baseball jerseys casually in the summer. I dont know what it is but it looks clean. I noticed Demarcus Cousins doing it last summer. But there's no way I can make $100 cool looking button up T-shirts a priority so I wont.

Anywho, my white Lacy jersey only gets worn on game day.

Last edited:
I don't rock jerseys anymore..

It's either sweatshirts or tshirts.. Got couple new ones thanks to Nike taking over for reebok

Some older players jerseys are cool still if they had a good career with the team. If you're a Jets fam for example could have gotta a Darrelle Revis jersey for super cheap, prolly still can unless the stores have jacked the prices .

I really dont care for football jerseys these days

but I will rock a baseball/basketball jersey casually in the summer
I'm almost 30 and i step up my jersey game
smokin.gif

I only rock them to games / the beach (NBA jerseys)
I hadn't paid attention to jerseys until that M&N sale last year 
laugh.gif
 Been more on my radar since

Couldn't pass that up

that M&N sale got me back into jerseys as well :smh: love basketball jerseys for the summer on vacations. usually rock a football jersey to bars on sundays for the games and fantasy football draft night. this year i'm gonna rock a kurt warner jersey and hopefully win the damn league.

I agree 100% with the bolded portion..

Bellicheck has something chip doesn't tho.. Hence why he doesn't have to hold a presser to explain his free agency moves...
they don't have the same personality in the first place tho... so even if they had the same credentials, Chip would still tell people why he does what he does and to **** off lol.... 

I'm almost 30 and i step up my jersey game
smokin.gif

I hadn't paid attention to jerseys until that M&N sale last year 
laugh.gif
 Been more on my radar since

Couldn't pass that up
You rock a 40?
naw, a 44

You trying to unload something 
nerd.gif

[COLOR=#red]Browns re-signed Jordan, makes me think Dolphins are re-signing Clay soon.

We'll see.[/COLOR]

I don't rock jerseys anymore..

It's either sweatshirts or tshirts.. Got couple new ones thanks to Nike taking over for reebok

Over the past couple years since Nike took over and put out some good shirts I've definitely wore them moreso than jerseys.

I'm almost 30 and i step up my jersey game :smokin

I hadn't paid attention to jerseys until that M

You rock a 40?
naw, a 44

You trying to unload something :nerd:

Got a green Kemp from the $100 salesale that's to snug around my beer belly :lol:

I don't wear jerseys anymore but especially game day I get people wearing a football one. They are just so darn ugly compared to pretty much any other sport :lol:

MLB jerseys in the summer can look real nice though and hockey jerseys are just fun. But all in all its track jackets and 'vintage' t shirts if I wear team gear

You can rock a jersey no matter the age. You cannot be posting things like this and expect to be taken seriously.
agreed... Can't stand the people who go from fad to fad . Oh jerseys aren't cool anymore.. Foh with that noise... You need advice on how to dress from a thread on NT..

I've got a Marshawn Jersey that gets worn during the season on game day (superstitious)

Basketball, baseball, and soccer jerseys are worn casually during the summer for sure.

Miss me with all those "fashion" rules. Those who follow said rules, probably cant dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom