NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not guaranteed yet that Wallace is safe.

Getting Kenny Stills tho, wow. Need to see what we give up tho.......

Antrel Rolle broke down on the radio. That **** was hard to listen to. He can still play, no idea why we didn't bring him back. We don't have a ******* safety at all and he was our captain. I'm ******* livid.

Me too. He'll be missed...

U1Tf9QL.gif

Great execution.

He played a full five seasons with us and last year was his only bad season. Never missed a game either. It's a mistake letting him go when he was affordable.

NO signed CJ Spiller

Miami needs to release Wallace and Philbman

Last edited:
U got nothing but salt in your system. Not sure why....

Goldson, while not a world beater, is >>>>>> anything we put out at safety last season.

I'll celebrate an upgrade, which he would be.

Again, the ******** are having a strong start to the offseason.

No leaks, no drama, just actual SOLID football moves.

I'm not salty at all, I don't even dislike the diplomats. I just don't understand why you called signing an average player for too much money the best move in years.

Can someone give me a quick rundown of Ellerbe? Is he a starting caliber LB or what? Really surprised Loomis was able to pull him AND a 3rd for Stills. Really liking these moves so far. Just got to sit back and trust the process..

@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
Former Bills TE Scott Chandler is staying in AFC East, reaching agreement with Patriots, per league source. Patriots add some TE depth.

Knew this was going to happen. Guy had Belichick written all over him.

and by that, I mean white.

Last edited:
If the Pats didn't just come off a SB victory, I'd really be ranting my *** off in here. 
mean.gif
 I'm still not over that Revis & Browner mess.

There are teams that consistently top out at this time of the year...Pats are usually at the other end of that spectrum. Would love to be in the middle ground for once. 
laugh.gif

Everyone loading up and BB/Kraft just sitting there signing guys out of Rutgers and training camp bodies. Ahhhhhhhhhh **** man. 
and by that, I mean white.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'll take him though. Killed us last year while looking like a lite Gronk.

Last edited:
U got nothing but salt in your system. Not sure why....

Goldson, while not a world beater, is >>>>>> anything we put out at safety last season.

I'll celebrate an upgrade, which he would be.

Again, the ******** are having a strong start to the offseason.

No leaks, no drama, just actual SOLID football moves.

I'm not salty at all, I don't even dislike the diplomats. I just don't understand why you called signing an average player for too much money the best move in years.

:rofl: u putting words in my mouth bruh. Go back and read what I wrote.

****, I'll even give you an assist.

SM is the best thing that's happened to this franchise in YEARS!

McLoughan...Scot McLoughan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom