NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might just be smoke and conjecture, but Minnesota offered Mike Wallace more money than we did.

Miami close to re-signing Charles Clay, could have 3 nice TE's.

Miami is shopping Wallace now.

AP for Wallace? :nerd:

Thomas And The Pats don't look like clear cut division winners anymore. The AFC East is anybody's IMO
*takes mental note*
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The whole division is feeling hyped for once,I love it. Gonna make crushing their hopes that much sweeter 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Might just be smoke and conjecture, but Minnesota offered Mike Wallace more money than we did.

Miami close to re-signing Charles Clay, could have 3 nice TE's.

Miami is shopping Wallace now.

AP for Wallace? :nerd:

[COLOR=#red]Don't care if it is, I like where your head is at. Do It Dolphins. Do It.[/COLOR]

Ben gotta new deal. Giants need to get Eli a new deal.

I wonder why Harvin is only getting a one year deal. Surprised he can't get a 3-4 year deal for more money. Giants could have got him instead of that piece of **** Dwayne Harris.

What kind of money are Bowe and Crabtree getting?

Last edited:
Looks like Wallace will get cut...
No one is taking that cap hit trading for him :lol: . I'm just waiting for BB to get him on the low for cheap :nerd:
[COLOR=#red]
Maclin is at $11 million
Percy will be around $9 million
Cobb is at $10
Torrey is at $9 (?)
Wallace is at $9, he's right at market... so your statement is wrong.[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:

No one is taking that cap hit trading for him 
laugh.gif
. I'm just waiting for BB to get him on the low for cheap 
nerd.gif
Maclin is at $11 million
Cobb is at $10
Torrey is at $9 (?)
Wallace is at $9, he's right at market... so your statement is wrong.
Hmm isn't his cap hit over the next 3 years $12m, $14m & $14m??

About the Cobb comparison though,the Packers have Nelson, Cobb, & Adams on the books for a combined $11.3m in 2015
laugh.gif

Last edited:
In all honesty though...a more competitive division w/ tougher defenses will IMO end up being beneficial in the long run. That means (hopefully 
eyes.gif
) BB/Kraft know they can't coast anymore and forces them to become more aggressive with their resources. It also better prepares you for the playoffs since it won't be such a shock after you get hit in the mouth for the 1st time.

The NFC West sort of set that recent standard.

A major reason why Browner & Revis were picked up last offseason was due to the murderer's row of QB/WR tandems they knew were on the schedule for like 5 or 6 consecutive weeks.

Keep #12 safe though. 
frown.gif

No one is taking that cap hit trading for him :lol: . I'm just waiting for BB to get him on the low for cheap :nerd:

Maclin is at $11 million

Cobb is at $10

Torrey is at $9 (?)

About the Cobb comparison though,the Packers have Nelson, Cobb, & Adams on the books for a combined $11.3m in 2015 :lol:  

[COLOR=#red]Inflation on the cap with the current signings of WRs... he is right at Market value for having the same (or about) amount of touchdowns.
That's not bad with those three... Packers just always get it right man :smh:[/COLOR]

Maclin is at $11 million

Cobb is at $10

Torrey is at $9 (?)

About the Cobb comparison though,the Packers have Nelson, Cobb, & Adams on the books for a combined $11.3m in 2015 :lol:  

The Dolphins have Suh at like 5.6 for 2015.

First year cap numbers don't mean a whole lot

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom