NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN - Study shows Packers have best fans in the NFL, followed by Broncos, Saints, Patriots and Ravens

broncos coming for that 1 spot :smokin

Saints fans are a joke. No idea how they're that high.

Giants have the worst fans. ******* bums.

You can't have two teams. I'm sorry, that **** is weak. I don't care if you spent half your life in two states. Nothing wrong with liking players or coaches from other teams. I'm not rooting for any other team.

Since you joined NT, you have posted in exactly one 49ers related thread and that has been the thread for this season to sell tickets or some ****.

Where's Sherlock @iLLoQuent aka DSK at? :lol:

Last edited:
Two favorite doesnt even compute grammatically. And if if youre gonna have two may as well just have 32 favorites and call it a day.

Yall are really downplaying l2b and peep game. making it a casual rooting interest. Lol

Last edited:
You can't have two teams. I'm sorry, that **** is weak. I don't care if you spent half your life in two states. Nothing wrong with liking players or coaches from other teams. I'm not rooting for any other team.

I'm gonna have to agree. I rocked with Tennessee/Houston when McNair was there but honestly could never see myself actually rooting for another squad. I only see women flip-flopping teams like that.

Son was THIIIIIIS close to being a Chargers fan when Deion was claimed off of waivers back in the day :lol:

This guy was shouting Cowboys from the rooftop, now all of a sudden he's always been a Niners fan. EL OH EL

Fraud Status

From that Giants/Cowboys debacled thread from '12:

Born and raised in new york...Paups was a cowboys fan from the tom landry days Dorsett all em boys...also grew up in the late 80's when the cowboys was most relevant into the mid 90s where i fell in love with football, as for the lakers always was a magic/kobe fan at heart moved to LA when i was 12 USC and now im living in NC (job related) sounds like these teams get the most hate and i love it...cause most of yall are haters i can sense it :rofl: im not even budging, it comes with the territory, im not even talking about this anymore those are my teams i stand by 100% till the death of me if you dont like it jump off a bridge...Haters will hate harder :smokin

:lol:

I was gonna give him a couple years and say how many Colt fans were there before they drafted Marshall and Harbaugh but you guys win :lol: there's a bandwagon period for every winning team, shut up about it already.

Fair weather, not bandwagon

And good point Bobby Lane. Obviously the Fire Zone is LeBeau but I like to just give him full credit for owning the 3/4 as well (not inventing). But good info

that list is a joke.. before brees and payton showed up in new Orleans.. these were saints fans:

yes the saints have SOME loyal fans, but the mass fandom they now enjoy didn't exist prior to brees and payton showing up

:lol:
Nothing wrong with rooting for 2 teams. Some of yall over think this "real fan" ****. If you've been rooting for the same teams since you was a kid, I don't see the problem. When people blatantly jump ship that's a different story.

Agreed, even though I could never do it. Root for whoever you want. Just don't all of a sudden come up and be like "Yea, I was always a Niners fan". FTD is definitely a fraud but it's not like it's something we didn't know.

Yep

Key Word "FRAUD" ....not your ride or die squad

Your own words: im not even budging, it comes with the territory, im not even talking about this anymore those are my teams i stand by 100% till the death of me if you dont like it jump off a bridge...Haters will hate harder smokin.gif

The best part about reading that list with Saints fans is that there is a bar in NYC was that always abandoned for NFL games that claimed it was a Saints bar. I mean they had cardboard cutouts and fatheads and **** like that hanging but it wasn't packed and when it was it was just regular people looking for emptied places. After 09, now you have to wait outside in line for when NO plays a national game or a playoff game :lol: that always cracks me up.

The Forbes rankings were based on the hometown crowd reach, social media reach based on the area's population and three years' worth of Nielsen television ratings, stadium capacity percentage and merchandise sales via NFLShop.com.

I own a million items with Eagles stuff on it but if I didn't purchase from NFL Shop it doesn't count :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom