NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the same guy he told the world he had no knowledge of?

So, wells report is a bunch of lies and half truths, but that pats response was the truth?

No, that was McNally :rolleyes

Brady considered Jastremski a friend and He was in charge of preparing the game balls for the Super Bowl. Dont really see six calls being strong evidence of anything, IMO

Yeah Russ tripping off that. I know gettlemen won't overpay Cam. But considering cam and Russ use to have the same agent I can't have their agents getting into a pissing match.

No, that was McNally :rolleyes

Brady considered Jastremski a friend and He was in charge of preparing the game balls for the Super Bowl. Dont really see six calls being strong evidence of anything, IMO

Guess we'll see how this plays out..

Guess we'll see how this plays out..

im with you on there being some type of plot to deflate footballs in some manner (small infraction). But other than McNally calling himself the Deflator in a text message, theres no hard evidence. Communication between Brady and his ball boy certainly isnt evidence IMO

b9nleU9.jpg

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

im with you on there being some type of plot to deflate footballs in some manner (small infraction). But other than McNally calling himself the Deflator in a text message, theres no hard evidence. Communication between Brady and his ball boy certainly isnt evidence IMO

I believe the suspension was more to do with him not cooperating, I know the fans want a smoking gun, but him not cooperating was the issue.

Connor Halliday retired.

No biggie, but he was a PS candidate for the Skins, and probably the #3 QB for '16.

I'm still wondering how Jimmy is going to work out in Seattle and in that system. Their WRs and TEs need to be able to do more than just catch and he's a liability as a blocker. Dude is softer than wonder bread. Def. think he'll get 80+ catches again, but will it come at the expense of the running game? Their bread and butter?

I believe the suspension was more to do with him not cooperating, I know the fans want a smoking gun, but him not cooperating was the issue.

I guess. But I wouldnt hand my cell phone over to some over zealous attorney trying to crush my good name either. :lol: . Plus, he already had McNally and Jastermskis phone in his possesion. Any communication to Brady about psi could have been extracted from their text message history. Also, the CBA doesnt require players to hand over their cell phones during investigations run by the NFL. Im basically repeating this from the Context report. Give it a read, its worth the time to get both sides of the story.

Connor Halliday retired.

No biggie, but he was a PS candidate for the Skins, and probably the #3 QB for '16.

Feel so bad for dude. :smh: I remember when he tweeted this after his injury:

@c_halliday12
22 years of hard work I was 3 god damn games away from my dream 3 freakin games away from being drafted and living my dream

**** sucks.

Last edited:
I'm still wondering how Jimmy is going to work out in Seattle and in that system. Their WRs and TEs need to be able to do more than just catch and he's a liability as a blocker. Dude is softer than wonder bread. Def. think he'll get 80+ catches again, but will it come at the expense of the running game? Their bread and butter?
He can't be that much worse blocking than Helfet and Willson with Zach gone and he can handle a DB just fine if he's flanked out

I expect him to be in the slot alot

I guess. But I wouldnt hand my cell phone over to some over zealous attorney trying to crush my good name either. :lol: . Plus, he already had McNally and Jastermskis phone in his possesion. Any communication to Brady about psi could have been extracted from their text message history. Also, the CBA doesnt require players to hand over their cell phones during investigations run by the NFL. Im basically repeating this from the Context report. Give it a read, its worth the time to get both sides of the story.

We'll have to see how this plays out..

Connor Halliday retired.

Feel so bad for dude. :smh: I remember when he tweeted this after his injury:

@c_halliday12
22 years of hard work I was 3 god damn games away from my dream 3 freakin games away from being drafted and living my dream

**** sucks.

Scot McCloughan was REALLY high on him as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom