NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still crazy to think Favre would of been in a Super Bowl at age 40 if he had just thrown the ball away...

I'll never forget that.

Could of been an epic SB with Peyton vs. Favre. AP coulda had that ring :smh:

You can edit it all you want. Me and everybody else knows that your posts are the equivalent of Floyd Mayweather trying to read

I can always post some boring **** like you on here, you're the Cris Collinsworth of this thread. Nobody wants to read your **** bag Espn commentator thoughts bro. You wanted my attention you've had it, now move the **** on down the lunch line plenty more to serve.

Itty bitty *** boy

Atlanta is soft-serve and the fans are sad... kinda like the entire state of Georgia. That's pretty much it. :lol:

I wish I was there when Oregon got took like a fresh pup in prison.....I would've drunk shots of your cheap PBR contaminated tears...

Sitcho chuky finster looking *** down your team has won zeroooooo chips EVER.... P.unk A.rse C.onference 12

Have fun in those cute uniforms...team is like that one good looking chick in school who suffer from bad hygiene ...looks good but you stink.

And whatever NFL team you back door...they trash too [emoji]128133[/emoji]

First things first, we don't drink PBR in Oregon. We have the best microbrews in the country. I doubt you've ever seen the word 'microbrew' before, so let me help your illiterate *** out:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/microbrewery

Secondly, the last time Georgia football won a 'chip'... Jimmy Carter was in office. Jimmy Carter. I mean, if you want to claim those titles like you were there, that's cool. Might as well claim the one from World War 2 while you're at it.

Third, Oregon has a better W/L record over the last five seasons *and* more BCS bowl wins than #DawgsOnTop. I guess 'looking good but stinking' ain't too bad.

And finally, as an Atlanta Falcons fan, you should not throw shade towards any NFL team. Ever.

YbCPndz.png

Just sayin'.

Atlanta is soft-serve and the fans are sad... kinda like the entire state of Georgia. That's pretty much it.
laugh.gif

I wish I was there when Oregon got took like a fresh pup in prison.....I would've drunk shots of your cheap PBR contaminated tears...

Sitcho chuky finster looking *** down your team has won zeroooooo chips EVER.... P.unk A.rse C.onference 12

Have fun in those cute uniforms...team is like that one good looking chick in school who suffer from bad hygiene ...looks good but you stink.

tumblr_lfsihfZzIa1qg3uqyo1_400.gif

Last edited:
Atwater
Sharpe
Elway
Davis
Lynch
McCaffery
Smith
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Brett Favre losing and Jamal Anderson eating dirt :smokin :smokin

did we just become best friends?

It's still crazy to think Favre would of been in a Super Bowl at age 40 if he had just thrown the ball away...

I'll never forget that.

Could of been an epic SB with Peyton vs. Favre. AP coulda had that ring :smh:

ap shouldnt of fumbled at the 1. he can blame himself just as much as favre.

Atlanta is soft-serve and the fans are sad... kinda like the entire state of Georgia. That's pretty much it. :lol:

And whatever NFL team you back door...they trash too [emoji]128133[/emoji]

First things first, we don't drink PBR in Oregon. We have the best microbrews in the country. I doubt you've ever seen the word 'microbrew' before, so let me help your illiterate *** out:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/microbrewery

Secondly, the last time Georgia football won a 'chip'... Jimmy Carter was in office. Jimmy Carter. I mean, if you want to claim those titles like you were there, that's cool. Might as well claim the one from World War 2 while you're at it.

Third, Oregon has a better W/L record over the last five seasons *and* more BCS bowl wins than #DawgsOnTop. I guess 'looking good but stinking' ain't too bad.

And finally, as an Atlanta Falcons fan, you should not throw shade towards any NFL team. Ever.

YbCPndz.png

Just sayin'.

and...here...we...go!

Chargers have an empty trophy case too :frown:

maxresdefault.jpg

business is booming this morning :pimp:

brace yourself. the season is among us.

0regon...ain't **** in 0regon but trashy thin lipped white women, Nike, and sneaker geeks like you......fact of the matter is your team has never won ****..but you wanna poke your pocket protector out in threads like they have....go work your damn farm

0regon...ain't **** in 0regon but trashy thin lipped white women, Nike, and sneaker geeks like you......fact of the matter is your team has never won ****..but you wanna poke your pocket protector out in threads like they have....go work your damn farm

So if your pro team is good you can post more in here. Nice

Franc - only good thing about that Tebow game is it did save Pitt from the slaughter that would've been the next week by Brady. Pitt was so beat up and injured it would've been 63-0 type loss

Last edited:

So if your pro team is good you can post more in here. Nice

Franc - only good thing about that Tebow game is it did save Pitt from the slaughter that would've been the next week by Brady. Pitt was so beat up and injured it would've been 63-0 type loss

didnt work out well for denver in the next round either |I

BucEm might have a heart attack.

Pats getting another TE? Gronk no bueno or they just looking for the killer double TE combo again? 
nerd.gif
 (No pun)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom