NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so with the nba. Obviously its arrests from time to time, but it seems way more rare. I'm sure arrests would go up if a nba or MLB team had 50 roster spots but I don't think it would reach NFL levels because the number of arrests at their current state is very small.

I'm still in shock that 9 players from the same team could all get arrested in such a short span.

Belichick getting weak out here, 6th round [emoji]128533[/emoji]. Knew he was getting traded once they kept 3 QB's on the roster

Schaub for 6th fo Mallett. Meh, I'll allow it. Should've just done Mallett for Brandon Harris straight up. The Pats could use a very stout DB.

Jimmy can't be the back up he ain't ready, buy I guess if Brady goes down the pats season would have no chance anyways.

i think mallet could do alright if given a chance to run with the 1's for more than a couple series a year. we'll see

View media item 1158477

View media item 1158480

View media item 1158490

View media item 1158519

2igot28.jpg

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :Rollin

No chance he starts week 1, c'mon now.
laugh.gif

But they're probably counting on giving him a chance at some point during the season to prove himself.

Pats' disciples are finally smartening up and not getting bent over by Belichick. 
laugh.gif
Tampa Bay and Houston ain't down with the usual ****.

I'm still not thrilled with the Mankins trade though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom