NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Mike McCarthy was just thinking about all the credit he doesn't get.

Two weak calls in a row there, for either team.

Al said the end of Cunningham's career. Kinda true, but it's amazing how in his twilight episodes some 8 years later he has the best year of his career.

Randy, CC and Reed. :pimp:
Wasn't Moss there for that year too when he had that run at the end of his career?

Where would you guys rank Green Bay's receiving core in the NFL? Having a discussion with a friend...
Just Jordy. Cobb is cool, but he needs Jordy and Rodgers to do anything.

In the mid-teens without looking.
No way man. You can't name 12 teams that have a better WR core...

Ones that come to mind...Chicago, Atlanta, Denver, Dallas?, Detroit?, Washington?, Arizona?...

Pack gonna get a TD, recover onside kick, hail mary. Fail Mary all over again. book it.

@packers: #Packers RB Eddie Lacy being evaluated for a concussion, return questionable. #GBvsSEA

Al said the end of Cunningham's career. Kinda true, but it's amazing how in his twilight episodes some 8 years later he has the best year of his career.

Randy, CC and Reed. :pimp:
Wasn't Moss there for that year too when he had that run at the end of his career?

Yes. I said Randy.

Where would you guys rank Green Bay's receiving core in the NFL? Having a discussion with a friend...

Just Jordy. Cobb is cool, but he needs Jordy and Rodgers to do anything.

In the mid-teens without looking.
No way man. You can't name 12 teams that have a better WR core...

Ones that come to mind...Chicago, Atlanta, Denver, Dallas?, Detroit?, Washington?, Arizona?...

I bet you I can...

Russell "Stat Paddin'" Wilson.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I know this is garbage time, and Green Bay's D seems super soft, but Russell is so smooth w the playaction/rollout :pimp: Every time . He might not be the best pure QB but he has serious skills and will be getting it done in this L for years to come 8) :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom