Status
Not open for further replies.
:stoneface: :smh: :x

had a great opening weekend

2 games tonight

and now this is all anyone will talk about

**** roger. **** TMZ >:

pimp.gif
Bumping the rains of castamere, waiting for them womens groups to come for joffery goodells head

He in his office right now like...

534b3f1374aafd2e55caafb0_very_first_choke.gif

Last edited:
Could have sworn Schefter said Goodell saw additional footage after the initial news of the suspension

It's disgusting...

I am curious though... If his wife doesn't care and she did the song and dance. Showed up to all the media. And then Married him...

If she doesn't care and even Apologized for it (which doesn't look like she even did anything but react to what's happened to her) then why should we?

Last edited by a moderator:
I guarantee there is at least one team/player willing to eat the fine for a shot at Ray Rice.  When he comes back, he better protect his neck.

It's disgusting...

I am curious though... If his wife doesn't care and she did the song and dance. Showed up to all the media. And then Married him...

If she doesn't care and even Apologized for it (which doesn't look like she even did anything but react to what's happened to her) then why should we?

you know what, I've asked myself the same thing about other domestic stuff. I don't really have an answer

It's disgusting...

#1 - Because that doesn't make Ray any less of a scumbag for laying his fiance out in an elevator.

#2 - Its not uncommon for victims of abuse like this blame themselves in some way/shape/form... Many abused women struggle to grasp with the fact that they're being mistreated and begin to blame themselves for it.

#1 - Because that doesn't make Ray any less of a scumbag for laying his fiance out in an elevator.

#2 - Its not uncommon for victims of abuse like this blame themselves in some way/shape/form... Many abused women struggle to grasp with the fact that they're being mistreated and begin to blame themselves for it.

bingo

I guarantee there is at least one team/player willing to eat the fine for a shot at Ray Rice.  When he comes back, he better protect his neck.
Please
eyes.gif

if not one BLACK DB took a shot at riley KKKooper last year, nobody is going after ray rice this year

The way his lawyers and the Ravens PR tried to spin it is absolutely shameful based on the video evidence. Don't know what else happened prior to when the video started, but there are definitely no excuses for what we know did happen in which we can draw a conclusion from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom