NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just let it come out that both the NFL and Ravens had seen the video prior to the 2 game suspension being announced. IF this video never leaked, he'd be out there in the purple & black on week 3.

Goodell had to send one of those memos he's famous for telling the Ravens to get rid of him. Players union wasn't going to let Goodell go back and suspend him again. 

Had Goodell and the League suspended him initially, Rice's career probably isn't over due to public backlash. So many people messed up here from the commissioner to Rice himself.

Just let it come out that both the NFL and Ravens had seen the video prior to the 2 game suspension being announced. IF this video never leaked, he'd be out there in the purple & black on week 3.

Do you know this as fact or are you just speculating?

Last edited:

This some BS, rice getting released gonna take all the heat off Goodell
mean.gif
I hope not because Rog got some 'splaining to do.

Like how the almighty, all powerful, damn near omniscient NFL were unable to procure elevator security cam footage?

Wait, so Ray Rice got cut and could possibly never play again in the NFL for beating his girlfriend. But Donte Stallworth can kill a man and still play?

NFL teams don't care about conduct like the NFL offices do, hence why the Ravens just now cut him, instead of before when the situation happened. It's all about talent and money...
i agree with this, as i pointed out earlier how teams will go to bat for their players with the PR tactics and spin despite them being complete a-holes

but now that the video is out there for people to see, especially, i can't imaging teams eagerly getting in line to have him join their squad

it's too much to take on

Wait, so Ray Rice got cut and could possibly never play again in the NFL for beating his girlfriend. But Donte Stallworth can kill a man and still play?

It was an accident and paid millions to the family who thought that was good enough. The guy was culpable in his own death for running across a six lane highway.

I don't really remember all the facts to that case but didn't the guy run into the street while chasing after public transportation? I don't think Stallworth intentionally killed the guy, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom