NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of those free Skinamax free weekends, I snuck into the living room and had that **** on

Dad had the belt cleared and in mid-air before I even knew he was there

Nothing like getting your *** whooped as you're runnin down the hallway with a boner

One of those free Skinamax free weekends, I snuck into the living room and had that **** on

Nothing like getting your *** whooped as you're runnin down the hallway with a boner

Lmaoooooooo

Mom once hit me with a broom cause I said "thanks for nothing" under my breath as I was walking out the kitchen.

She swung that **** at me like she was Donatello.
laugh.gif

I got beat in the shower once cause I was yelling rap lyrics and cursed.

**** you master P.
laugh.gif

Which one of AP's 14 kids did he hit?
The slowest one.
roll.gif

JJ killin me right now.  Damn near laughing out loud at the office.

I remember one time I walked away and kinda smacked my lips. My dad heard it and slung the phone book like a boomerang and it hit me in the back of the head......I fell to the floor :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

:wow: :wow: :rofl:

Vikings fans...who do you guys think will put up better numbers if AP was to miss time...Asiata or McKinnon?

Asking for a friend

No way he doesn't beat the case if this is in the south
But didnt he already get indicted, though ?

If it wasnt bad, he wouldnt have been indicted by a grand jury.

Probably bruising
A jury trail w/ a couple old folks who brought the thunder back in the day? no way he's found guilty
 Minnesota Vikings superstar Adrian Peterson has been indicted for child abuse in North Montgomery County, TX ... TMZ Sports has learned. 

Sources connected to Peterson tell us ... the alleged victim is a male child from Minnesota who was visiting Adrian back in May at AP's home in Texas. 

We're told the child returned home to his mother in Minn. who noticed injuries and took the child to a doctor. A short time later, the doctor contacted authorities in Texas to report Adrian. 

Child Protective Services confirms they are working on a case involving Peterson and say the alleged victim is an 11-year-old boy

Peterson was indicted in Montgomery County for reckless or negligent injury to a child, this according to MyFOX Houston 26.
11yo is old enough to catch a switch

I know , the grand jury would indicted a ham sandwich or whatever the saying is :lol:

But still, he got indicted . Its not like they let him walk bc there was no evidence

Im sure as a millionaire he will beat the case I just hope he's not playing Sunday :lol:

Hearing all these stories in here

Any way we can file A class action lawsuit against our folks?

If you can kill a man and come back to play, you should be able to come back from doing anything else; except intentionally harming a child. 

**** it being an accident, if you were drunk while it happened that's a major crime. 

Football talk only starting on the next page please. This DV **** getting old in here. 
It's hard to say football only when people like you say some really outrageous **** like this.

But ok, AJ v. Julio. Pac Man v. Hester. Sunday, 1PM. Leggo. 
pimp.gif
what's outrageous about it? two people that we know of killed a man while driving drunk and got 2nd chances in this league. if they can be forgiven, anyone can. 

and i would rather get back to reading and adding my 2 cents about on the field football, but seeing that AD being indicted for something I just said was unforgivable is a sign that that won't happen. continue on fellas..........

@Deadspin The charge against Adrian Peterson stems from him allegedly beating his young son w/ a switch.
The *****?
Eh....not a big deal
The hell is a switch
roll.gif
damn i feel old. seriously bruh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom