NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the Cowboys traded for AP a couple weeks ago
roll.gif

Yea, I definitely believe there was no malice behind the beating.

I think that high school students should be required to take a parenting class or two now a days. Starting to see a lot of child abuse cases lately, especially people leaving their kids in hot *** cars... :smh:

Man this is worse than that ray rice ****...

Who beats a 4 yr old till they bleed?

I've had HELLA *** whooping with extension cords and wire hangers, switches, shoes belts all that **** and much more but that was when I was going thru that 8-13 stage. No way my parents would beat me like that when I was 4...wtf

AP has no respect. The way he pro creates tells you, he doesnt value, or give a crap about kids. If he did, why would he try yo chase Antonio Cromarties record? What sane individual would leave such marks? If AP was abused, he will abuse again, as he has done.

Even the kid turned his back on his BIOLOGiCAL father, and the kids mom has done nothing but to set AP up. Poor AP though.

All those hits that AP takes must not be helping dudes brain. Something must be seriously wrong with him if he thought it was ok to beat a 4 year old with a switch, leave scars, tell his baby momma about it through text all while knowing the kid was going to a doctors appointment. What did he think the doctor was going to do? Thats like giving your kid bruises and a black eye and sending them to school the next day. I mean **** is ******ed to me. Dude prob has early stages of CTE. The state didn't even have to make a case he made his own case. **** is ******ed. AP has horrible judgement, hes lucky hes gifted athletically because without his football skills dude prob would still be in the 12th grade at 29. AP better plea insanity because hes ******ed. Some of these NFL dudes dont deserve money or world class athletic abilities because many of them lack common sense. AP will prob be on the next episode of Broke.

Last edited:
I have a four year old nephew I would NEVER hit him w a switch. If I were to hit him I prob would pop his hand  w my hand nothing more. Ap's son is a baby. 

Just because you have marks doesn't mean you were "beat".
You can barely tap a person with a "switch" and it will leave a mark.
If you walk by a bush and a "switch" hits your arm, there's a good chance you will have a scratch that will lead to a possible long term scar.

But tell me why the lead story on the news is AD being accused of child abuse.
And the second story was about a 43 year old middle school music teacher having sex with a 15 year old.
But wait there's more.
The 43 year old music teacher is HIV POSITIVE!!!!

But AD leaving marks on his kid is the lead story!?!?!?! :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom