NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup that's where I am

I can't deal with Cris Carter on another rant; I literally hate CC

he is so fake

The whole thing is fake, and they're beating a dead horse. NFL is on full PR/crisis mode.

Last edited by a moderator:
I loving this discussion right now I turned it on when ray lewis began speaking...chris carter tryna bring the thunder...I gotta go with him beatin a kid is wrong..theres a difference between disciplining & beating

towards to end of his rant he sounded phony but damn am I the only one that liked it lol

Last edited:
NFL Network isn't talking about the scandal that could get the commissioner fired?

:lol: shocker.

That said I agree that I have nothing left to hear from the network talking heads on the issue... But that's because their opinions are worthless on every issue, including the day's games.

:lol: I will truly appreciate it if you guys allow yourselves to get gassed after beating Bad Tony and Chicago without Marshall and Jeffrey.

Damn Logan Thomas didn't win the backup role in AZ...damn, I was looking forward to seeing him today.

Loved Chris Carter on the field. Hate him on ESPN and his holier than thou attitude... :smh:

Yup.. And seeing the clip of ray lewis squirm through a response when trying explain how his situation was different for rice's in that daily show either

:rofl:

Tough...but you know the saying. Your only one snap away. So he better had prepared to this start.

Cris Carter is on that soapbox man 
laugh.gif
. He needs to calm down

Carolina man, all week with this. Regardless of them doing it now, they already made it perfectly clear that if not for the Peterson backlash they were going to let Hardy play and think nothing of it.

Last edited:
Rams.. Rams.. Come on.. Stop playing cute.. You know the eagles got Barkley and graham waiting

“@AdamSchefter: Rams will test QB Shaun Hill's shoulder in per-game warmups, but team is preparing as if QB Austin Davis will start today vs. Tampa.”

How long is a flight from Philly to Tampa?

Asking for a friend :nerd:

Jerry Richardson thinks those alligator tears are really gonna fool people into thinking he gives a damn about domestic violence. If he had it his way Hardy would be starting today and beating his gf tonight. Disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom