NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disciplining a 1y/o?? I mean, a 4y/o could legit talk **** to you, but what is a 1y/o doing, sleeping too much? Not sleeping enough?

Congrats to the eagles... Colts got fleeced by the refs, pep is the worst offensive cordinator in the nfl... Still will win the south no doubt, the other 3 teams are complete trash...

Funny being on the other side of a fleecing for once huh

Last edited:
Does Reggie not know that any and everything these players are doing and saying is being put under a microscope now? Just shut the hell up man :lol:

we dont even talk football anymore...its a thread for the legal system now, please move it over there.

Reggie Bush is a moron; even if you do that why do you think it's a good idea to bring it up for the public to hear

peyton_manning_the_piano_man-24596.gif

lulz

When it comes to physically punishing a 1 year old I have zero problems telling anyone and everyone how to do it. Ugh this stuff makes me sick to my stomach

Breaking the law by punishing my kid :lol:

I tell ya no wonder this country has so many spoiled n disrespectful kids

my parents didn't beat my *** and i came out just fine. there's ways to raise your kids without beating their *****. just can't be lazy about it. reaching for a switch or using your hand is lazy.

Last edited:
Yeah America, dont tell me I cant punch my 4 year old in the face, or that I shouldnt whip a 1 year old who doesnt know that they are doing things that are considered to be wrong.

No ones talking about condemning punishing your kid, these people are ABUSERS. There is a difference.

Easy to tell who hasn't even around a 1 year old. That is a baby. Amazing how progressive people can be on issues but when it comes to hitting a baby they get so archaic

Last edited:

Breaking the law by punishing my kid
laugh.gif

I tell ya no wonder this country has so many spoiled n disrespectful kids
you think it's ok to bruise up a 1 year old?
Im not talking about bush case im talking about a 4yr old they old enough to get spanked
:stoneface: He was hit with a tree branch which made visible markings and broke the skin on his legs.

Not to mention that it also hit him in the scrotum.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom