NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
These new/bandwagon Broncos fans :rolleyes

The funny thing is, Denver was trash for about 15 years before they were gifted Peyton Manning. Never saw a Bronco fan on here. Now their 'fans' run rampant on S+T like they own the joint :x Gross

i wouldnt say the broncos were trash after their sb run. they just were not contenders. they made the playoffs 5 years between 99 and 11. the farthest they got was the afc game where pitt won and then won the sb. was there really no broncos fans here back in the earlier days? wish i would of found this place sooner to bless you guys with griese, plummer, cutler, orton and various other rants :lol: :smh:

These new/bandwagon Broncos fans :rolleyes

The funny thing is, Denver was trash for about 15 years before they were gifted Peyton Manning. Now their 'fans' run rampant on S+T like they own the joint :x Gross

There's about 7 of them and only one of them are annoying

who :nerd:

Patriots haven't won one since try cheated. Void those 3 that they won, and what do you have....

Lets not forget that the Broncos cheated their way to one of their Super Bowl victories as well. If u aint cheating, u aint trying.

None of that matters to you though because u werent even a Broncos fan until last summer :lol:

lulz at comparing a salary cap violation to spying which is a competitive advantage.

i agree with franc, but bringing up the irony of nike's child exploitation on a message board called niketalk may be barking up the wrong tree

i didnt say that.

New Balance >

la gear >

franc bronocs are +5 right now, should i pull the trigger?

i dont even know what to expect to be honest.

cant stand the "havent won a superbowl since they got caught" argument about my pats . do people not realize how difficult it is to win a superbowl ? both 2007 and 2011 were one possession games that couldve gone either way . a few plays made/missed in each game is the difference between 3 and 5 championships

[COLOR=#red]But.... they haven't won a Superbowl since they got caught... soooooooo.....[/COLOR]

2/3 plays pretty much flip the pats / Thomas / Hoody to 5-0 in Super Bowl.

Kinda crazy when you think about it.

Welker :smh:

Im glad the Broncos were so thirsty to pick up the Patriots scraps and sign Welker . Dude is done.

So franc what did you do with the 20 you robbed from me? lol

put it in my sb 50 piggy bank. if i make it on tv ill give you a shout out :smile:

fixed it for you. those superbowls will forever be tainted. must of been pretty bad for rog to burn the evidence.

2/3 plays pretty much flip the pats / Thomas / Hoody to 5-0 in Super Bowl.

Kinda crazy when you think about it.

Welker :smh:

Im glad the Broncos were so thirsty to pick up the Patriots scraps and sign Welker . Dude is done.

im glad kraft was a penny pincher to allow welker to see the light. new england knows how to take care of its players :smokin

put it in my sb 50 piggy bank. if i make it on tv ill give you a shout out :smile:
fixed it for you. those superbowls will forever be tainted. must of been pretty bad for rog to burn the evidence.
im glad kraft was a penny pincher to allow welker to see the light. new england knows how to take care of its players :smokin

The way i see it, we let Talib walk. The Patriots sign Revis.

We let Welker walk, we upgrade from within with Edelman, who is FAR better than Welker .

Keep picking up our scraps.

You're a Laker/Bronco fan. Herb status :lol:

Those defenses in the 2000s :smokin

Shame what it has become

And the New Balance quote was because they do a lot of manufacturing in the US (unlike nearly all other shoe competitors). Makes the prices Nike charges even more laughable with their ability to utilize low wage workers. But that's another topic for another time

Hoodie's knowledge and appreciation for the NFL past is second to none

Those defenses in the 2000s :smokin

Shame what it has become

And the New Balance quote was because they do a lot of manufacturing in the US (unlike nearly all other shoe competitors). Makes the prices Nike charges even more laughable with their ability to utilize low wage workers. But that's another topic for another time

Hoodie's knowledge and appreciation for the NFL past is second to none

Spot on with the NB quote.

Not surprised that went over the heads of
Grown men who match their Kobes to their favorite Peyton Manning jersey :rofl:

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
DE Greg Hardy expected to be added to Commissioner's Exempt List, as @JasonPhilCole and @ByJimCorbett reported. Still being negotiated.

Same list Adrian Peterson was added to this morning. Tanard Jackson, Mike Vick, Jonathan Vilma and others have been on it.

Last edited:

The way i see it, we let Talib walk. The Patriots sign Revis.

We let Welker walk, we upgrade from within with Edelman, who is FAR better than Welker .

Keep picking up our scraps.

You're a Laker/Bronco fan. Herb status :lol:

lulz at you actually thinking edelman is better than welker. any self respecting pats fan wouldnt spill that garbage. and if by scraps you mean 10 ypc and 10 tds last season then you are correct. i wonder if tom feels the same way :lol: .

lulz at you actually thinking edelman is better than welker. any self respecting pats fan wouldnt spill that garbage. and if by scraps you mean 10 ypc and 10 tds last season then you are correct. i wonder if tom feels the same way :lol: .

Bro.

Welker is better than Edelman? Right now ?

:x

Theres a reason BB let Welker walk. He is one big hit Way from being brain dead. Edelman is everything Welker is, except he's one of the best punt returners in the L.

The Broncos are good for one reason: Peyton Manning. The way Bill duped John Elway into signing Welker and Talib is a testament to how much better he is at running a team than Elway.

But you probably think Talib is better than Revis tho, amirite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom