NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year they looked like buns against Cincy scoring six points

Then put up about 60 on Pitt

Then lose to a Miami.

Then 50 on Baltimore

Its inconsistent always. I think theyll be there at the end of the year and the offense will be top 5-7

But a lot of teams have good defenses now. No matter how much firepower NE has they alwAys looks terrible against a good defense/Dline.The Jets will give them problems both games

I am concerned

By the way @coltfanb it seems like you just looked up the Packers record in the last 23 games and not ones with Rodgers starting...

2012 - 11-5

2013 - 6-3

2014 - 1-2

Dude just throwing numbers out there blind.

im pretty sure i pointed out that i made a mistake because he was injured last year on the last page of the thread ese...

Aight cabron, now I see where you recognized the mistake... 

Big difference between 18-10 since start of 2012 with him starting and the 2-5-1 that they are without him.

If we're going by recent play, then yes. He's played very sub-par.

I'll wait till the end of the season or at least till week 8-9 to make judgement.

Remember that game against Denver in the playoffs and those deep throws he missed consistently.Peyton dont got much arm left but at least hes pinpoint accurate when need be. Brady? Not so much anymore.

Thanks for the Bironas info. What I had originally made it seem like he just lost his mind, with no alcohol being involved, and it seems like that's really what it was.

Big difference between 18-10 since start of 2012 with him starting and the 2-5-1 that they are without him.

Orale mamon, 8-8 in his last 16 tho
nerd.gif
Why you keep just making up arbitrary spans of games played to judge him by? 
laugh.gif
 Sounds dumb

Ay dog hes 52-19 in his games between 2009 and the end of 2013!!!

Last edited:

Orale mamon, 8-8 in his last 16 tho :nerd:
Why you keep just making up arbitrary spans of games played to judge him by? :lol:  Sounds dumb

Cause he was listening to Cowherd thinking he kicking knowledge

Why you keep just making up arbitrary spans of games played to judge him by? 
laugh.gif
 Sounds dumb

im just pointing out his last 16 games, he didnt play a full season last year so im taking his last 16, why you getting so emotional bro i never said he was a bum or anything, just said he isnt the best in the league today...

Wilson has faced Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, and Tom Brady a combined seven times. He’s thrown 14 touchdowns in those meetings and just one interception. He’s also never lost.

Neat stat, bro, but what about the losses to Philip Rivers, Andrew Luck, John Skelton, Sam Bradford, Carson Palmer, and Matt Stafford? Are they really including the Fail Mary in his W column? They just going to pick and choose random ****?

All I take from that 'statistic' is this: Seattle's defense is simply incredible.

Last edited:
Wilson has faced Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, and Tom Brady a combined seven times. He’s thrown 14 touchdowns in those meetings and just one interception. He’s also never lost.

Neat stat, bro, but what about the losses to Philip Rivers, Andrew Luck, John Skelton, Sam Bradford, Carson Palmer, and Matt Stafford? Are they really including the Fail Mary in his W column? They just going to pick and choose random ****?

All I take from that 'statistic' is this: Seattle's defense is simply incredible.

Don't forget the loss to Ryan Tannehill.

Russ was awesome on Sunday holding the Denver Broncos to 3 points thru 3 quarters, and 8 in the Super Bowl. Simply awesome. :lol:

I've said it before (think it was an argument with CP over Brady/Manning)... the QB vs. QB **** is so ******* lame.

Russell Wilson didn't defeat any of those QBs -- the Seattle Seahawks defeated those teams.
Tom Brady didn't have Peyton Manning's number -- Bill Belichick and the New England defense did.

BRB, looking up Marshawn Lynch's running stats in those 7 games.

Last edited:
Russ was awesome on Sunday holding the Denver Broncos to 3 points thru 3 quarters, and 8 in the Super Bowl. Simply awesome.
laugh.gif
Maybe the stupidest attempt to make up your own stat I ever heard.  You do realize the Broncos scored 20 points, and it took 26 to beat them?  And that the game didn't end after 3 quarters?

Even dumber than the "record vs. elite quarterbacks" stat is.

It was with me. And I think in context it can be ok. Especially for generational things, like Marino v Elway, Brady-Manning, etc. See how they did vs their peers, but it's not a be all, end all.

It's fine to show the stat that Russ is _ and _ vs a QB, but don't just leave it at that. :lol: The common denominator was always the Saints had no points going into the 4th quarter, the Broncos had 3 points going into the 4th quarter, the Packers had 10, none of that is normal for those offenses, and none of that has to do with Russ, in any damn way.

Maybe the stupidest attempt to make up your own stat I ever heard.  You do realize the Broncos scored 20 points, and it took 26 to beat them?  And that the game didn't end after 3 quarters?

9 of those points were because of russell wilson in the 4th quarter, if he doesnt make those mistakes its a 2 score win... that seattle defense is nasty

Russ was awesome on Sunday holding the Denver Broncos to 3 points thru 3 quarters, and 8 in the Super Bowl. Simply awesome. :lol:

Ah yes, here they come.

And tell me, how did Denver get to 20, hmmmmm? A safety, by their defense, and then a pick from Russ, and they got goin.

Now, go find me ANY other game in the last 2 years where the Broncos had THREE points thru three quarters. Go get that boxscore, and bring it to me.

If you try to sell me that this win was cuz of Russ, again, then it's clear you're a part of his family for real. Just like the game winning interception he threw vs Green Bay is legit, and the fact they were up 29-0 in the Super Bowl and he didn't even have 100 yards or a damn TD yet. This isn't me making stuff up, these are facts that happened, you just refuse to see them.

Ah yes, here they come.

And tell me, how did Denver get to 20, hmmmmm? A safety, by their defense, and then a pick from Russ, and they got goin.

Now, go find me ANY other game in the last 2 years where the Broncos had THREE points thru three quarters. Go get that boxscore, and bring it to me.

If you try to sell me that this win was cuz of Russ, again, then it's clear you're a part of his family for real. Just like the game winning interception he threw vs Green Bay is legit, and the fact they were up 29-0 in the Super Bowl and he didn't even have 100 yards or a damn TD yet. This isn't me making stuff up, these are facts that happened, you just refuse to see them.
Huh?  I didn't say that.  I just said your "points through 3 quarters" stat is mad stupid....  You struggle to carry a thread through any conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom