NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty ashamed of Wilbon's comment,wouldn't have expected him to contribute towards the devaluation of black life :smh:

[COLOR=#red]Don't believe it's THAT deep... he has just used poor judgement on this matter. He, as everyone, is entitled in their own opinion even if it isn't popular. That's how he feels... He is wrong, but it's how he truly feels. I personally have Zero problem with that.

What I have a Huge problem with is he will not speak up as to why. He won't own it and stand by his words. You are a professional journalist that million's of people watch, listen to, and read daily. All of your words matter... not to me, I believe him to be a Huge clown but that is neither her nor there... and to now Not use your words is ******-t and a cowardly act. [/COLOR]

Looking forward to the Sean Taylor AFL tomorrow.
pimp.gif

Those comments from Wilbon and Cowherd still irks me to this day.
mean.gif

Talking out their *** without knowing the facts which seems the norm for most that work at ESPN.

Then not owning up to what they said, which seems to be the norm as well.

[Rick Ross] **** Em [/Rick Ross]

Wilbon needs to take his *** back to Chicago, the guys bias towards DC sports is blatant.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Looking forward to the Sean Taylor AFL tomorrow.:pimp:

Those comments from Wilbon and Cowherd still irks me to this day. :smh:

Talking out their *** without knowing the facts which seems the norm for most that work at ESPN.

Thing is I'm ok with and understand that te modern media age almost forces 'journalists' to make assumptions and get something out there quickly. The problem is as more facts come out, don't be so proud that you are unwilling to take another look at the situation and perhaps change your stance

Still both in the wrong and with Cowherd just add to the list. Such an arrogant, yet ignorant chach muffin

Last edited:

pimp.gif

mean.gif

Thing is I'm ok with and understand that te modern media age almost forces 'journalists' to make assumptions and get something out there quickly. The problem is as more facts come out, don't be so proud that you are unwilling to take another look at the situation and perhaps change your stance
This.

Wilbon especially seems to be this way about the situation, life isn't always PTI where you have to pick a side and stick to it despite logic.

Your corners cry about practice being too hard as an excuse for getting did in every week.
singular.. and he's an idiot who wasn't practicing the week prior to the game and subsequent comments

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/cary-williams-vs-the-world/

also his comments don't make sense, why would you be gassed at the start of games and fresh at the end of them?
23URTdJ.gif
it's ok.. I know that can be hard for you

Last edited:

Your corners cry about practice being too hard as an excuse for getting did in every week.
singular.. and he's an idiot who wasn't practicing the week prior to the game and subsequent comments

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/cary-williams-vs-the-world/

also his comments don't make sense, why would you be gassed at the start of games and fresh at the end of them?
23URTdJ.gif
it's ok.. I know that can be hard for you.
Or I just don't care about your squad's internal issues enough to go waste my time reading an article about them.

pimp.gif

mean.gif

Still both in the wrong and with Cowherd just add to the list. Such an arrogant, yet ignorant chach muffin
Agreed.

If Wilbon and Cowherd came off their stance and apologized for essentially making Sean Taylor complicit in his own murder I wouldn't have any gripes with them.

But to be so pompous and self-aggrandizing that you state with the utmost certainty why he died before any facts come out, then when they do and don't match up with your interpretation of what happened you just bury your head in the sand and go ghost is some punk *** ********.

Cowherd does it to get attention so I don't pay him any attention ever; dude is a blowhard who I don't give the time of day to. Wilbon actually believes what he said and although his stance may have changed internally; he still refuses to acknowledge it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom