NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NFL is so damn inconsistent with what is forward progress stopped or not.  That last fumble was BS.  Should have been forward progress stopped.

What's this FanDuel thing I keep seeing ads for, and how much money will I lose by signing up?

Last edited:
Well Skins fans we trash again this year. I'm so tired of these supporting these bums. I can clearly remember being in 1st grade and wearing my skins shirt after the 91 SB to school in celebration. What in thee hell happened to us since. Bring on the WIZARDS!

Last edited:
20-24, 209 yds, 3 TD's

In one half? 
sick.gif

Well Skins fans we trash again this year. I'm so tired of these supporting these bums. I can clearly remember being in 1st grade and wearing my skins shirt after the 91 SB to school in celebration. What in thee hell happened to us since. Bring on the WIZARDS!
hey at least you ain't the cowboys

hey at least you ain't the cowboys
Ha, you bammas wish, this game is nothing more than the battle of the NFC East bums b

Classic Skins. Soon as you ready to bail they do something. I hope they do come back tonight to give us that false hope. Just to turn around and let us down against Seattle next week. I'm still bitter about last week. Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom