NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cotch is pretty serviceable, I think. He had 10 TDs last year (of course it's easier to score TDs when Antonio Brown is the focus point in your offense), but he and Roethlisberger were on the same page more often than not. He knows how to find the "soft spots," he's a decent target for Cam.

Cotch and Avent are vets, we don't need them to run 9 routes. they are gonna show up run them under routes and move the chains. Olsen, Dickerson and KB will make the big plays.

Cotch and Avent are vets, we don't need them to run 9 routes. they are gonna show up run them under routes and move the chains. Olsen, Dickerson and KB will make the big plays.
Wait, you're satisfied with Carolina's offseason moves in relation to the receiving corps?

So Greg Robinson isn't even starting though they tried to have him begin at guard.

Another Rams blue-chip bust.

"All that young talent"

Wait, you're satisfied with Carolina's offseason moves in relation to the receiving corps?

it is wait it is man. Lafell and Hixon were trash.

Ginn had a career year with 500+ yards

smitty...one of my favorite wr ever, is a shell of himself and had 600+

give me Cotch and Avent over Hixon and lafell

we will miss ginn...yes

and give me KB over Smitty soo yea im ok with it.

now that Oline....that Oline my mans, is trash. and im pissed.

Last edited:
it is wait it is man. Lafell and Hixon were trash.

Ginn had a career year with 500+ yards

smitty...one of my favorite wr ever, is a shell of himself and had 600+

give me Cotch and Avent over Hixon and lafell

we will miss ginn...yes

and give me KB over Smitty soo yea im ok with it.

now that Oline....that Oline my mans, is trash. and im pissed.
My intuition is that LaFell has a better season in New England than Cotch or Avant individually will have in Carolina.

So Greg Robinson isn't even starting though they tried to have him begin at guard.

Another Rams blue-chip bust.

"All that young talent"
... on defense

eagles will give them a 3rd tomorrow for tavon

as if that's saying a lot :lol:

you don't have a QB that can overcome that and get you to a title game

wait soo...what award are you getting for that?

nothing...am i asking for one?

you're missing the point. you basically said you're in a better situation than the one of the WORST receiving corps from a year ago. how is that reassuring?

Last edited:

you're missing the point. you basically said you're in a better situation than the one of the WORST receiving corps from a year ago. how is that reassuring?
I never said we were the worst, because I don't think we are the worst. I just said better then last years pats core.

I never said we were the worst, because I don't think we are the worst. I just said better then last years pats core.

i know. i'm saying we had the worst, and you compared your carolina receivers to the pats

New England also has one of the best QBs of all time. Brady could make anybody look good enough.

Nobody is saying Cam is gonna light up the league with these guys. But they aren't god awful players like everybody is suggesting. That offensive line is what really needs to be looked at.

New England also has one of the best QBs of all time. Brady could make anybody look good enough.

Nobody is saying Cam is gonna light up the league with these guys. But they aren't god awful players like everybody is suggesting. That offensive line is what really needs to be looked at.

couldn't have said it better my mans

Lafell is buns my mans, im trying to tell you. he will do nothing for the Pat, unless hes forced to play.
I've watched him at LSU and Carolina. Nothing special, I know. But he's capable of grabbing 55-60 balls in NE this season.

Wait, I thought most were predicting Brady's demise. He hasn't won anything in years. Last season was an indication the magic and luster have wore off.

If we're going into detail about the Panthers, offensive line needs improvement but also secondary play. Specifically the safeties, unless you believe DeCoud and Harp are the answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom