NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely ZERO awareness when in the pocket. Skipping throws, holding on to the ball, not seeing the whole field...etc. etc....I mean, you can only blame the O-line so much.

He's got 5 games to show something that warrants him being the #1 QB going into training camp next year. If not, we'll see who's under center to start next season.
Agreed. The O-Line was absolutely atrocious today though :x Moses Malone got thrown to the wolves.

Only positives I can really take out of this game are Ryan Kerrigan, Alfred Morris, Keenan Robinson, and Bashaud Breeland.

Our goddamn punter Tress Way was the MVP today :lol: :smh:

gonna be a showdown of two teams who aren't doing jack **** this post season :lol:

Both Seattle and SF showed the last few years that deserved to be in the playoffs and I guarantee one of these teams will make noise in the playoffs.

Pretty much. Both teams are proven.

SEA on the road in January isn't a real threat, IMO.

SF can do some damage with that defense. i'd trust them to have a better chance on the road.

Seattle's defense hasn't been what it used to be. I like SF's offense much better than Sea's. Seattle has a lot of divisional games left too. I don't think they'll be in the playoffs. Really wish STL had a QB, that division would be too fun to watch.

Bobby Bad Knees was like 11/19, 106 yards? Is that right? Those are some Russell Wilson numbers.

Game of the year in 4 days...

Jersey bet with my boss.
Nah y'all gonna be food
Put some change on it ninja
gonna be a showdown of two teams who aren't doing jack **** this post season
laugh.gif
This comment could come back to haunt you, man.
laugh.gif
Tread lightly.

SF can do some damage with that defense. i'd trust them to have a better chance on the road.

Seattle can run with the best of them at their worst and if the Niners can improve offensively, they will be a problem. You have to remember that both teams are underperforming right now and we had seen their potential in the last few years so we haven't seen San Fran in full stride and only seen glimpses of it from Seattle.

gonna be a showdown of two teams who aren't doing jack **** this post season :lol:

Both Seattle and SF showed the last few years that deserved to be in the playoffs and I guarantee one of these teams will make noise in the playoffs.

Pretty much. Both teams are proven.

Got a point about the Hawks on the road but to say 2 teams that are playoff tested won't do **** this post season, I don't know about that. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom