NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ian Rapoport @RapSheet  ·  1h 1 hour ago
#Panthers DT Star Lotulelei has fractured his foot, source said. He’s out for the playoffs.
that sucks.. playoffs was only going to last one more game anyways..

just makes it that much easier for the panthers

as long as he's on his meds.. sign me up..

they can take kkkooper if they want

shanahan going get cutler and marshall again where ever he goes?
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I'm not one of those guys you mentioned yesterday, you know "guess certain fans on here wouldn't act the same way in person, a few are probably afraid of people in general" .. the same way I'm talking to you here would be exactly the same in person.

you should probably get a little thicker skin because I wasn't referring to you but you clearly thought I was

now I know the real feels

Skin is very thick, just wanted you to be aware that you should call out names when referring to specific individuals instead of ducking behind terms such as "fans" & "people" when trying to talk slick over the internet. We have an "@" feature on NT now, shouldn't be hard to direct those comments to whomever it was meant for.

But you're the King of Co-signing in this thread so you probably wouldn't understand.

All In My Feels bro :nthat:

Damn, anyone watch the segment of Stafford mic'd up? He tells one ref that this is unbelievable and ref just kind of bows in disgust and says I know :rofl:

Ed Werder @Edwerderespn  ·  46m 46 minutes ago
New #******** GM Scot McCloughan told by Dan Snyder that owner is embarrassed and just wants to win, that he and Bruce Allen won't interfere

laugh.gif

No idea why they'd want to get rid of him now but I can't say I mind...:nerd:  
Alshon is 6 years younger and ready to be lead receiver. Marshall battled injuries this season and has a mercurial personality. Jeffery is due a long-term contract after his expires at 2015's end.

Chicago can't afford to tie up that much money at the receiver position with all their obvious holes defensively.

Ed Werder @Edwerderespn  ·  46m 46 minutes ago

New #******** GM Scot McCloughan told by Dan Snyder that owner is embarrassed and just wants to win, that he and Bruce Allen won't interfere

:lol:

:rofl: :smh:

That's good news for WAS fans

Last edited:
I was just ******* with you man. It wasn't meant to call anyone out. Besides, it got so insane in that thread, I don't blame you for forgetting.

In all seriousness, I really thought my wife just saw an envelope with $20 in it and pocketed it :lol:

And nah, it's all good :lol:

Blame the wife :lol:

Cowboys fans any anxiety that refs will be quick to throw flags in Dallas this weekend just to 'show there is no favoritism'?
I'm more anxious about the potential for Rodgers to eviscerate our secondary.

I can envision Jordy burning Carrbage for a long TD already.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Cowboys fans any anxiety that refs will be quick to throw flags in Dallas this weekend just to 'show there is no favoritism'?

I can envision Jordy burning Carrbage for a long TD already. :lol: :smh:

Early too, double move on Carr and then Chruch falls in the back end of the secondary trying to catch up :smh:

I see it already.

The bet had something to do with Deron Williams going to the Mavs.

It wasn't 'eem the last NT bet I won and the other side flaked. Some other dude lost one w/ me & others and proceeded to delete his entire online activity and existence. Then he waited it out for some months and lowkey came back on a new SN. :lol: :smh:

On the other hand, Scumbag SP just straight up told me, "Nah, I ain't gonna pay up."

Son went and kept it 100 to a new level. Literally AND figuratively.

I've paid @alp and fraij da 5 11 fraij da 5 11 twice over the Packers.

Hell what you pulled is the equivalent of me demanding $1000 from captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23 after the Cowboys get washed on Sunday

Last edited:

It wasn't 'eem the last NT bet I won and the other side flaked. Some other dude lost one w/ me & others and proceeded to delete his entire online activity and existence. Then he waited it out for some months and lowkey came back on a new SN. :lol: :smh:

On the other hand, Scumbag SP just straight up told me, "Nah, I ain't gonna pay up."

Hell what you pulled is the equivalent of me demanding $1000 from captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23 after the Cowboys get washed on Sunday

What does that have to do with you paying that $50 you apparently owe though :nerd:

"Deflection?" :nerd:

What does that have to do with you paying that $50 you apparently owe though :nerd:

So we on for Sunday right?

$1000 right?

No idea why they'd want to get rid of him now but I can't say I mind...
nerd.gif

Alshon is 6 years younger and ready to be lead receiver. Marshall battled injuries this season and has a mercurial personality. Jeffery is due a long-term contract after his expires at 2015's end.

Chicago can't afford to tie up that much money at the receiver position with all their obvious holes defensively.
I understand it from a long term perspective like that but short term,wouldn't cutting him eat up too much money? Not sure how it would work out with all his guaranteed money left and also if they're thinking of getting rid of Cutler.

I just hope he doesn't somehow end up with Chip Kelly in Philly,that offense would be something else 
sick.gif

Last edited:

wait what...what did Brandon do? Dudes been on his best behavior and is there best wideout. Is it a salary cap thing?

I can envision Jordy burning Carrbage for a long TD already. :lol: :smh:

THIS. If we can keep everything in front of us and Demarco gets at least 100 yards rushing, we have a better chance than people are giving us. Its gonna be interesting to watch...Green Bay has the ability to blow us out if we aren't careful

Last edited:

So we on for Sunday right?

$1000 right?

No, sorry my G, I'm not taking a bet with an upset Lions fan, I made that very clear when you asked. I also said I would never bet that much money off the books nor would i give an "admin/mod" on NT $1,000 to hold.

I like how you're still trying to bait me into a bet as if I'm an idiot.

You got $50 problems fam, handle that 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom