NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RealGMFootball: Peyton Manning's team was favored in eight of his nine one-and-done playoff exits. Great player, but that's a big sample size.

:wow:

Like I said this is his only flaw to me. It just doesn't look good when you keep losing home playoff games. He still a legend, still one of the best to ever do it.

Del Rio is out there, already has an HC job lined up. They said Fox is probably gone if they lose today.

Hoping to see Luck vs. Rodgers :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Nah man, I can't support these jokes. Might legitimately be the end of a once-in-a-generation, legendary QB. He deserves a better send off. :smh:

If this is it...thank you, Peyton. :frown: Even though my team had your number for most games, it was still a great rivalry we got to witness for over a decade. Nothing but respect.

As far as the "Manning experiment is a failure" statement. Any time you load up and build your team around the QB to win now in the Superbowl and strike out all three years (2 one and done's and a humiliating loss in the big game). Then yeah, I'd call that a failure.

John Fox and Jack del Rio should be the first ones out the door. But I think John Fox just got a contract extension not too long ago so that might not happen.

View media item 1191954

i would boo him too if i were a broncos fan.

if this was a rare occurance then i wouldn't boo. but to see this happen time and time again.   the baltimore loss, this loss.  i'd be pissed as a broncos fan.
c'mon now, it was his fault champ got torched?

Last edited:
Hoping to see Luck vs. Rodgers
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
im definitely down for that. Brady vs. Rodgers would be fun too

So, the Bronco's were the only team at Home, that lost. Poor Elway, I guess he got his Karma too, again, right?
they were in baltimore when it happened but they were still the colts but perhaps this karma to elway for refusing to play for the colts 32 years ago 
laugh.gif

On one hand I'm laughing but on the other I'm shaking my head the RAIDERS going to hire Del Rio.

Peyton manning experience has been a failure for Denver

What direction could they have gone and been more successful? Silly statement
Missed this sorry. But when you build a team specifically for the purpose of winning a superbowl around this one player and you lose like you lost these games then yeah it's a failure to me. I love Peyton but this was a fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom