NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill never forget that 49ers/Giants playoff game Eli was in where his *** was getting DRILLED but kept his composure and won that game for them. Let that be Peyton or someone they would of lost that game throwing picks left and right. That game right there gave me respect for Eli :pimp:

Center: Bryan Stork, New England Patriots
O-Line got to a respectable level once he was inserted in the lineup this season.

He's out for at least this weekend with some sort of knee injury though. 
mean.gif
 That hasn't got much attention yet, but it could be huge...

ill never forget that 49ers/Giants playoff game Eli was in where his *** was getting DRILLED but kept his composure and won that game for them. Let that be Peyton or someone they would of lost that game throwing picks left and right. That game right there gave me respect for Eli :pimp:
Remember that vividly, I thought we were in his head after all those hits but, the guy kept marching downfield. His number aren't mindblowing our anything, he's just a tenacious individual with natural talent that shows with his back against the wall. It's like stress and danger elevates his execution.

The skins are finally putting together some good building blocks.

Gotta give credit where it's due, this is nothing like a typical offseason I'm DC, and that's why I think it'll work out in their favor for once.

Callahan was a good hire. Dude couldn't wait to get out of Dallas. Lol.

Ed Werder ‏@Edwerderespn 33s
34 seconds ago

The #******** have hired former #Cowboys OC and offensive line coach Bill Callahan to very lucrative three-year contract.

:pimp:

Good move. He should do wonders with your OL, he's the reason our line had a great season.

Wish we could've brought him back but Bill seemed very upset about not being able to interview with the Browns last season, along with Linehan getting all the offensive props this season the writing was on the wall.

Eli manning is a below average Qb.

probably the most outlandish crap i have ever read around here.

you can accuse eli of being many things, but by no way in hell is he below average.

feels good to know that the road to Eli's 2 rings involved a Cowboys' beat down

21-17 a beat down? Let's not exaggerate now.

I think with the hire of SM as the GM and getting Callahan to coach the O-line, they'll follow Dallas' blueprint in building a sick o-line through the draft.

Just gotta get the DC and DB coaches sorted, and we'll be good.

Gained a lot of respect for Eli after that *** kicking he took in SF. That game will always stay with me.

We didn't beat down Dallas in that game but everyone picked them and it was basically guaranteed that they would win at home. So that one stung them badly.

:lol:

i mean dudes coming in here saying "stop playing"

figured ill save him the time.

word of advice...delete that pic from your stash bc its not funny. couldve just wrote that out and had the same effect.
Pabs meant "stop playing" as in the Pack aren't gonna win in Seattle this week. 

However that remains to be seen. :pimp:

true true forgot he is a Hawks fan. carry on then good sir.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom