NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krafts granddaughter got that Mars Attacks cranium....

tumblr_m43xbs8NMb1qcfsxmo1_1280.jpg

The tapes don't matter to me. We already know Tom or Bill told him what to do. Whether they admit it or not it's already another mark on that team.

The tapes don't matter to me. We already know Tom or Bill told him what to do. Whether they admit it or not it's already another mark on that team.
incredible
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
exactly

why see the video? y'all already know what happened. y'all decided long ago what happened
laugh.gif
Don't your remember? The investigation ended days ago,all the facts have been readily available 
laugh.gif
. No need to assume anymore.

Last edited:
Some low level employee just walking around that facility deflated/tampering game balls all on their own... :smh: :lol:

And to the level that Brady likes :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

incredible :lol:

:lol: exactly

why see the video? y'all already know what happened. y'all decided long ago what happened :lol:

Man this **** is obvious. Let's just play dumb though. :lol:

we should apply this to EVERYTHING...not just when it comes to the pats. i'd be cool with that

they said this dude is a person of interest. not that he did anything for sure. let this **** play out a bit. that's all I'm saying :lol:

Last edited:
NT next time I defend Ndamakong Suh remind me that I sound like a Patriots fan.

Personally I'm all about pushing the envelope, pro sports is a bottom line business.

Last edited:
I cant stand andrew luck. Hes probly an awesome dude. But he sounds like he got pudding in his throat when he talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom