NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND 🏈 | Parlays, Pick Em's and Pigskins | Sponsored by FanKings and DraftDuel

Pick Em'

• Seahawks

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • 49ers

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Jags

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Chargers

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Dolphins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bills

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Giants

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Vikings

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bengals

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On second thought, I’ll talk to y’all boys in the morning…

the-wire-avon-barksdale.gif

It would be the end of the world if that was Brock, Fields, or Lance.

It blows my mind. Like Zach Wilson is getting ****. But he’s also been so bad you can’t ignore it.

But if Trevor Lawrence ****s the bed tonight. It’s going to irk me if excuses are made for him. He’s the number 1 pick. He should overcome adversity

But it’s going to irk me knowing qb’s drafted later than him but who performing on a similar level don’t get that leeway.

It blows my mind. Like Zach Wilson is getting ****. But he’s also been so bad you can’t ignore it.

But if Trevor Lawrence ****s the bed tonight. It’s going to irk me if excuses are made for him. He’s the number 1 pick. He should overcome adversity

But it’s going to irk me knowing qb’s drafted later than him but who performing on a similar level don’t get that leeway.
He’s a #1 overall pick, in year 2, in the playoffs, who turned his team from the top pick to the playoffs, something that only been done once.

I think he’s faced adversity

Lawd 9ers got things figured out in the 2nd half

If Purdy plays like he did in the second half mistake free and making timely plays.

That plus the 9ers running game, Deebo, McCaffery, Aiyuk, and Kittle making plays, MAGA Bosa Jr. and that defense balling too.

49ers are scary, scary even for your Eagles.

Would slightly favor the Eagles playing at home but I wanna see that matchup in the NFCCG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom